• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digital Media ► Sora, Donald and Goofy get turned into Xehanort's Vessels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caxinuld

Awards
I've seen a lot of edits where Sora is turned into a Seeker of Darkness, but most of them use KH1 and KH2 Sora, so I wanted to use KH3 Sora. I also got the idea of making Donald and Goofy into Xehanort's vessels from this post.

Sora, Donald and Goofy had been attacked by the Seekers of Darkness after visiting San Fransokyo and the three of them had been knocked out. Despite Hiro and Baymax's best efforts, Xigbar and Saix held them off while Xehanort implanted shards of his own heart into them. Donald and Goofy succumbed to the darkness as it mutated their bodies, but Sora's mind resisted as Xehanort's heart wrestled with Sora's for control over his body.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Aw man, this is some good stuff, a Sore Nort, a duck on steroids and............ goobi with morticia's hair on negative
KH3 will soooo be worth all the wait

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
*sees Sora* Okay, this is just a quick edit, nothing rea-

*sees Donald* Oh my god!

*sees Goofy* OH MY GOD!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
This would make an INSANE forum insanity post with a lil bit of story attached behind it...

Keep up the good work yo

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
*sees Sora* Okay, this is just a quick edit, nothing rea-

*sees Donald* Oh my god!

*sees Goofy* OH MY GOD!

Well, Goofynot and Donaldnort could just change breed of duck and dog. I mean, Goofy could become an Australian Sheepdog. I am not very knowledgeable in terms of what type of duck breeds that Donald could be.

goofy-teachers-are-people.jpg
I mean, take this redhead named George from a 1950s Goofy short. George has a dog nose but also what appears to be human ears. So, if Kingdom Hearts actually had animation seen here for all the norts then things might not be as noticeable since everyone is pretty much done in the same cartoon style rather than a mixture of an anime computer animation and anthropomorphic cartoon characters rendered into cartoon.

Last edited:

Caxinuld

Awards
Well, Goofynot and Donaldnort could just change breed of duck and dog. I mean, Goofy could become an Australian Sheepdog. I am not very knowledgeable in terms of what type of duck breeds that Donald could be.

goofy-teachers-are-people.jpg
I mean, take this redhead named George from a 1950s Goofy short. George has a dog nose but also what appears to be human ears. So, if Kingdom Hearts actually had animation seen here for all the norts then things might not be as noticeable since everyone is pretty much done in the same cartoon style rather than a mixture of an anime computer animation and anthropomorphic cartoon characters rendered into cartoon.
That sounds pretty interesting and it would avoid the style clashes of having anime and Disney characters side by side, but Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron Legacy are still going to stick out like sore thumbs even if the anime characters looked more like cartoon characters.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
That sounds pretty interesting and it would avoid the style clashes of having anime and Disney characters side by side, but Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron Legacy are still going to stick out like sore thumbs even if the anime characters looked more like cartoon characters.
Yeah, that's pretty much true. I mean, Sora kind of stuck out in when he visited Jack Sparrow's world, but he wasn't as much of a sore thumb as Goofy and Donald. Goofy and Donald didn't really seem to clash well in the Pridelands, I mean Goofy stuck out like a sore thumb due to him having a dog head, green hat and pretty much a tortoise body. Pete was no better though. It is probably pretty challenging to come up with a design for characters like Goofy, Donald and Pete that corresponds to the world in which they visit. I mean, if you make all three look like they belong into that world then you might risk the audience not being able to identify them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back