• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora does not recall any C/O memories, correct?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waves_Blade

Are these statement Correct or incorrect?

Would he recall things about his time there?

Or recall that he had even been there?

My CoM memories are a bit fuzzy and I duno if he regained any memories in KH2:FM.

Gram

Banned
Awards
sometime during kh2 final mix he remembers one of the added scenes, the second part of the xemnas boss fight where he throws skyscrappers to be exact, sora mentions something about forgetting to thank namine.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
No, Sora doesn't recall his time in CO because Namine locked away those memories because they were tied to the fake ones she created. In KH2FM he at least remembers his promise to Namine because Sora still has those memories, they're just locked away in his heart.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
sometime during kh2 final mix he remembers one of the added scenes, the second part of the xemnas boss fight where he throws skyscrappers to be exact, sora mentions something about forgetting to thank namine.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
This is actually because there's an entry in Jiminy's journal that specifically instructs them to "thank Naminé." It's included in the cut-scene following their awakening in KH2, after the tutorial stage.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
And that's the only thing he knew about Namine until the end of the game.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
No, Sora doesn't recall his time in CO because Namine locked away those memories because they were tied to the fake ones she created. In KH2FM he at least remembers his promise to Namine because Sora still has those memories, they're just locked away in his heart.

Some people suspect that Roxas is the one that forgot to thank Namine. Sora wants to thank Namine because of Roxas and their promise to meet again

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Nah, Namine took care of dat. That was the tradeoff at the end of CoM if I remember correctly, remember only his time at Castle Oblivion or only remember everything else.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
In KH2FM there's a scene that shows Sora remembers everything.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
In KH2FM there's a scene that shows Sora remembers everything.

I never knew of this. They could at least have mentioned this in other games for all the people who could not get the FM. :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The gist of the scene is Sora saying he remembers but never got the chance to thank Namine properly, and that after everything is over and back to normal he wants to. Riku agrees, and says they need to finish things.

So yes, he remembers everything. Those memories, by Roxas returning to Sora, were brought back.

theirlosthearts

Awards
The gist of the scene is Sora saying he remembers but never got the chance to thank Namine properly, and that after everything is over and back to normal he wants to. Riku agrees, and says they need to finish things.

So yes, he remembers everything. Those memories, by Roxas returning to Sora, were brought back.

So he actually says that he remembers everything? 0_0 wow, this certainly changes my mindset for 3D and KH3.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

You learn something new everyday. This makes certain things make more sense now.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Hm, that is kind of hard for me to digest. He remembers forgetting everything in CO? Or he remembers everything before CO, meaning Namine restored his former memories properly?

A subtitled video of that same scene states he couldn't thank her until everything was set right. It says nothing about memory jogging. So, I dunno...

[video=youtube;gvcERKGe6X4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvcERKGe6X4&feature=relmfu[/video]

theirlosthearts

Awards
Hm, that is kind of hard for me to digest. He remembers forgetting everything in CO? Or he remembers everything before CO, meaning Namine restored his former memories properly?

A subtitled video of that same scene states he couldn't thank her until everything was set right. It says nothing about memory jogging. So, I dunno...

[video=youtube;gvcERKGe6X4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvcERKGe6X4&feature=relmfu[/video]

I'm confused now >.< So he doesn't remember?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The only way he could remember that he needed to thank Namine was if he had remembered that he had said that.

Scenario Mysteries said:
---In KHII FM's additional event "To Put an End to Everything", Sora says "It should have been easy to say thanks to Namine, but I couldn't say it". At this point in time, does Sora remember the things that happened with Namine?
Nomura: If he remembers, it's because Namine's existence was made possible by Sora, and when Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, many things were connected. Since Sora never got to say thanks to Namine, please think of that as a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back