• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora connected to Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepheroth1

I was thinking about this and it almost seems like sora is connected to kingdom hearts. In KH he had kairi's heart and was able to give that back to her, in KH2 it is implied Axel gains a heart while fighting along sora so i think it could be possible sora is able to tap into kingdom hearts or has/is kingdom hearts where all hearts end up, and sora is able to return them, if we didnt have people like sora that could do that, then how would hearts from kingdom hearts ever return to someone.

Just an idea i wanted to throw out there.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Maybe Sora is KH....weird, but possible.

sonidzero

Well he IS the door to light, LOL jk, but Hes gotta be special, its probably just the powers of the keyblade wielder he has, evil riku as a keyblade wielder was able to remove hearts.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
This is a WHOLE new wave of stupid...HE OBVIOUSLY IS CONNECTED TO KINGDOM HEARTS!! HE'S THE KEYBLADE BEARER!!!

(sorry for rudeness, I just found it obvious)

Roxas Oblivion

i agree with you , cause it's very likely he could be the door to kingdom hearts, nice theory!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kairi's heart was placed inside of Sora's own when Destiny Islands was erased thereby having Sora just hold the heart at the moment and prevent Maleficent from getting her heart to open the keyhole. Axel getting a heart? I didn't realize this, if this is so, I don't know what could happen because in my eyes(correct me if I'm wrong) a heartless is just a heart that was corrupted by darkness and a nobody is the body and soul of that person,so, you claim that Axel got back his heart making him full again, we have no knowledge of what happens when a nobody returns full, though we know what happens when a heartless returns full(as seen in Sora though he may be a different case).Maybe Axel getting back his heart saves him? I think this is a bit confusing but thoughts?

The 14th Order

We knew Sora had a relation with KH, but him actually being KH? This gives us a whole new idea.

Wait... if Sora was KH then why would Nomura say that Sora and co. might not be in KH3.

Yeah, I think that this might of ended this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back