• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora "breaks the rules"- why roxas has emotions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

ok so i havnt posted a theory before so.........

but anyway i have a few ideas to maybe the reason that roxas is a nobody that actually has feelings

1. ok so a heartless is a being with a heart but their heart is blocked or surronded by darkness preventing them from having emotions and making them rely on instict
however when sora became a heartless he seemed to still have his emotions
he went straight to kairi and acted more like himself then he was a heartless going on instict
this "rule break"may have givin roxas his feeling or emotions as well
2. ok so simply sora was turned regular by a princess of heart or poa. since it was a poa this may have been the reason of why roxas had feeling while no other nobody did
3. since sora was not a heartless that for more than a few minutes this could have also effected him having emotions
keeping in mind that it affected his memories of sora
4.If the heart is not turned into a heartless, retaining memories and emotion, and has a nobody. That it is possible that the body and soul has a connection with the heart. Possibly one of these connection is sharing emotions. Explaining Namine and Roxas-*full credit to keybladelegacy*
5.everyone that has a connection to sora seems to have emotions-axel roxas naminie xion ect...- *credit to reflection*
6. ven get erased making his heart go into a comatose state literally empty
gets put into Soras body by means unknown
Sora stabs himself, releasing his heartS
vens heart goes to roxas, making him able to feel emotions, and alter his appearance -*full credit due to Mr. Amire*

---the only thing that stands in the way of thoery one is axel he also(seems) has feelings and emotions so this makes things kinda sticky
and one thing about number 2 is that roxas was created when sora tunred into a heartless not when he tunred back

ok so tell me what u think

Last edited:

rascus213

Re: breaking the rules

ya sorry about the riku part....
i was just thinking outside the box a little and that came up

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: breaking the rules

but anyway i have a few ideas to maybe the reason that roxas is a nobody that actually has feelings

:"3 sounds promising. Let's hear this.

1. ok so a heartless is a being with a heart but their heart is blocked or surronded by darkness preventing them from having emotions and making them rely on instict
however when sora became a heartless he seemed to still have his emotions
he went straight to kairi and acted more like himself then he was a heartless going on instict
this "rule break" may have givin roxas his feeling or emotions as well
2. ok so simply sora was turned regular by a princess of heart or poa. since it was a poa this may have been the reason of why roxas had feeling while no other nobody did

I don't think Sora maintaining his sense of self as a Heartless as that much to do with this. I'd sooner blame it on Sora being purified at all, and thus, the original source of Roxas's emotions was left un-cut from him.
This could tie in with Namine and Kairi and Sora as well, seeing how neither Kairi and Sora are Heartless, and Namine is another prime candidate to having emotions.

the only thing that stands in the way of thoery one is axel
he also has feelings and emotions so this makes things kinda sticky
ok so tell me what u think

Not really, since he made it quite clear that what made him feel like he had a Heart was Roxas.
He acted 'standardly' bat-shit Nobody crazy in CoM/Re:CoM for the most part.

part two of my theory is riku

--!!!!1

ok disclaimer
NO I DO NOT BELIVEVE AXEL IS RIKUS NOBODY

...oh thank god.

ok so we all know riku nvr turned ito a heartless correct
however his heart was(for a time) "possessed" by xeonorts heartless
this could have made a bvery weak nobody maybe like a creeper or nothing at all

Not really. Even though his Heart was kicked out of his Body, his Body as a whole remained untouched and occupied by XH. More so than a creeper, he'd have to have a Namine-type Nobody, being - one made out of nothing.

riku also(for a time) took the form of another persons heartless

He took the form of another person. The fact he was able to do so was because that person's Heartless was inside him. You're mixing things up.

i find riku creating a nobody kinda unlikly(just thought id point those 2 things out)

More like confirmed to be impossible =D

but if he were id imagine him being the twilight thorn
its not a human shaped nobody but its strong and persues roxas like the real riku did at the begining of kh2

The twilight thorn would need more than the nothing Riku could give him. So I doubt it.
Plus, how would Riku's Nobody get inside Roxas's Awakening?

rascus213

Re: Sora "breaks the rules"

naminie fits in with the 2nd part
seeing as how the kairi was the poa who resurectedhim and seeing how naminie has emotions as well(if u didnt kno naminie is kairis nobody....)

rascus213

Re: Sora "breaks the rules"

i was just talking in general lol :)
any other thoughts or opinions out there?

Last edited:

Gaeldor

Hi! This is my first time and I just wonder:
Do you really think that it's possible to break the rules (if they exist) and isnt it more probable
that Vens soul was sleeping inside Sora the whole time and awoke when the Soras soul left?

xtec

roxas is his own person its been proven in a forum that im 2 lazy to look for and post so this fourm should be aexel 'breaks the rules'

rascus213

roxas is actually half a person so to speak
he relies on sora now to esist
without sora roxas would "fade away" as naminie said

Gaeldor

sounds likely since a heartless pretty much is a persons instincts and feelings and a nobody is the logic mind that is left behind and sora wouldnt be able to return without his mind.

If ven was in soras body then both soras mind and soul couldve become the heartless and vens soul was pretty much kicked out to later be found by Xemnas and renamed into roxas.

Sorry about my grammar but I've never been good at english :p

rascus213

i like ur name-gaeldor, lol
good books(inheritance cycle)
really ven would have a roll in roxas's appearence
not y he has feelings and emotions

Gaeldor

well roxas (or ven since their similarity cant be a coincidence) seem to have problems in bbs ( if they are the same)

rascus213

no doubt ven has something to do with roxas
but really his roll has something to do with roxas's appearence
u seem to be confusing wat this thread is about
its not a ven and roxas compare and contrast thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back