• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora=BHK - Kairi=Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
We don't know what Mickey's Keyblade does. That, my friend, is speculation. Sora's job is to lock KEYHOLES. Say it with me. KEYHOLES. Riku was possessed by Ansem when he had the Heart Unlocker.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
KHFanatic4565 said:
We don't know what Mickey's Keyblade does. That, my friend, is speculation. Sora's job is to lock KEYHOLES. Say it with me. KEYHOLES. Riku was possessed by Ansem when he had the Heart Unlocker.

ok i know the mickey one is speculation but soras keyblade llock the say it with me HEARTS TO ALL WORLDS. and hey havent you ever heard of balance before? you need someone to settel balance and one to un settel, one of NEWTONS law says for every action there is an oppsite and equal reaction. unless acted upon by another force thats where the king comes in.

E

Ecstacy

KHFanatic4565 said:

lmao he has a point and i we have no idea what mickey's keyblade does let alone where i came from. also i am starting to think that dark keyblade was forged by ansem so i dont think it counts. oh and the heaven thing dude. that has nothing to do with kingdom hearts cuz heaven isn't in kh.

Brian

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Arcos1990 said:
ok i know the mickey one is speculation but soras keyblade llock the say it with me HEARTS TO ALL WORLDS. and hey havent you ever heard of balance before? you need someone to settel balance and one to un settel, one of NEWTONS law says for every action there is an oppsite and equal reaction. unless acted upon by another force thats where the king comes in.
That's pretty clever!

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
ok i know the mickey one is speculation but soras keyblade llock the say it with me HEARTS TO ALL WORLDS. and hey havent you ever heard of balance before? you need someone to settel balance and one to un settel, one of NEWTONS law says for every action there is an oppsite and equal reaction.

1. It does both.
2. The Heart Unlocker was made out of 6 of the 7 Princesses of Heart.

E

Ecstacy

Arcos1990 said:

Um dude it's a game. you cant enforce laws from the real world cuz it is a game man. that rule does not apply in a game. dont bring real life things into a game like heaven and newtons law(i hated learning that) cuz those things DO NOT EXIST IN A GAME.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
KHFanatic4565 said:
ok i know the mickey one is speculation but soras keyblade llock the say it with me HEARTS TO ALL WORLDS. and hey havent you ever heard of balance before? you need someone to settel balance and one to un settel, one of NEWTONS law says for every action there is an oppsite and equal reaction.

1. It does both.
2. The Heart Unlocker was made out of 6 of the 7 Princesses of Heart.

Whats your point.

K

keybladeprince

That's a really good theory, makes total sence apart from the 'shells can't use keyblade' part, and maybe that means that the mystery/dark rikku may be rikku's shell? probably not.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
envyme2x said:
Um dude it's a game. you cant enforce laws from the real world cuz it is a game man. that rule does not apply in a game. dont bring real life things into a game like heaven and newtons law(i hated learning that) cuz those things DO NOT EXIST IN A GAME.

actually they will be soon because xbox 360 and the PS3 will add that into there stuff, and plus real world things add flavor to a game.

E

Ecstacy

Ok one where the hell did you hear that from. 2. It's not a part you cannot implement newtons law into a game period cuz newtons law does not apply to a game. how in the world does a law from our world connect to a game man. think with common sense. That law means nothing in kingdom hearts.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
My point is it seals keyholes, but it can also open the heart of all worlds. It doesn't have the ability to close people's hearts. The Heart Unlocker was made out of the Hearts of the Princesses. Without Kairi's heart, it wasn't complete.

This is fantasy. Most of the rules of the real world don't apply.

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
YOU ALL YOU GUYS NEED TO LEARN THAT JUST BECAUSE SOME HAS A THEORY DOSENT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BRING THEM DOWN ABOUT IT YOU ASS WIPES.

an your all gay to.

E

Ecstacy

and how does the real world bring spice to a fantasy game? bringing the real world to kingdom hearts would ruin it in all manners cuz then things would never be able to be explained.(sorry for duble psting)

Brian

E

Ecstacy

Arcos1990 said:
YOU ALL YOU GUYS NEED TO LEARN THAT JUST BECAUSE SOME HAS A THEORY DOSENT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BRING THEM DOWN ABOUT IT YOU ASS WIPES.

an your all gay to.

one i wasn't putting you down just stating my argument with the bhk being a shell thing. 2. Calling someone gay is chldish as hell dude. thats what you say when you have no argument against what we said.
3.dude instead of making an ass of your self and crying because some of what you said is wrong go try to come up with a new/better theory with your spare time.
4. if you didn't want to get negative responses oppose to positive ones then you should have never made a thread.

Brian

WhoIsANobody

WHAT do you guys think about this.................

68wvwn.jpg

Axel = Soras Dark side..... Heart or maybe Soul

68wx94.jpg

BlondeHairKid = Soras Light side...... Soul or maybe Heart

68wxh1.jpg

Sora....is well...Sora.....Heart and Soul a combination of both

What do you think???? Just a Thought

WhoIsANobody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back