• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora being beaten up why???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

i doubt it but maybe he when he said "ur not the 1 i chose"
maybe he was talking bout riku?
and he got angry or wanted to test sore so they fought.
then they bought cookies from the muffin man

T

tazztig

Terra beats up sora because he thought he was Xehanort. Terra picked riku as the chosen one. But sora comes instead. The fact of the matter is that he picked riku(don't Quote me) because he thought that he would get the job done, if anything had happen to himself. I thinking that Terra wanting to be erase to, because Ven had ask somebody to erase him so he couldn't live with that.

road to oblivion

Terra beats up sora because he thought he was Xehanort. Terra picked riku as the chosen one. But sora comes instead. The fact of the matter is that he picked riku(don't Quote me) because he thought that he would get the job done, if anything had happen to himself. I thinking that Terra wanting to be erase to, because Ven had ask somebody to erase him so he couldn't live with that.

mwahahaha i quoted u
yeah i kno just throwing out an idea geez

A

Aqua.

Wooow, I never heard that theory before, Kudos to you.

R.o.x.a.s

LET-ME-TELL-ANYONE-WHO-THINKS-THAT-TERRA-CHOOSE-SORA-...:cursing:
Terra didn't choose anybody because the keyblade chooses it "CHOOSEN ONE". SO sorry, try againg.....

R.o.x.a.s

srry cant hear ye
but terra even said ur not the one i chose
so shove that up ur monkeys butt

First things first:Grammar
Second thing: Grow up, act your age
Third thing: But you did say that he choose riku
Man your such an oxymoron:drool:

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
i doubt it but maybe he when he said "ur not the 1 i chose"
maybe he was talking bout riku?
and he got angry or wanted to test sore so they fought.
then they bought cookies from the muffin man

~ he was talkin to sora about his picking riku over him. i think somethin probably wrong w/ him to where he'll zone in and out of reality b/c of his exteme hate for master xehanort.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
^ No, he started Remembering Xehanort and remembered what Xehanort did and took his rage out on sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back