• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Sora arrives in World of Final Fantasy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

To celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, a special cross-over promotion with World of Final Fantasy has begun. Available on January 24th, a Sora Champion medal will be available for download from the Playstation Network. This Champion medal is available for both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita versions of World of Final Fantasy.

Awaken Sora from KINGDOM HEARTS as a Champion! In celebration of the release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Sora is entering the world of Grymoire! As a brave Keyblade wielder with a strong heart, Sora will fight for the light and his friends no matter what challenges lay ahead! If you’ve installed the latest patch and unlocked the ability to invoke Champions, you will receive Sora’s Champion Medal. Sora is only available for a limited time, and will be removed from the PlayStation®Store store on 31st March 2017.

Sora's Champion Medal is currently available in some regions right now. More regions will gain access to it over the next 24 hours so don't freak out if you can't access it just yet!

New Zealand - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
Australia - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
Spain - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
Italy - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
United Kingdom - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
Hong Kong - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
Denmark - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
France - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
Germany - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita
United States - PlayStation 4 | PlayStation Vita

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They didn't get HJO's voice in? The Japanese version as Miyu Irino in it. I'm kind of disappointed but still hyped!

Was the japanese version of Sephiroth voiced?
Cuz the english one also has no voice over at all.

Maybe the DLC champions generally get no voices in English?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Was the japanese version of Sephiroth voiced?
Cuz the english one also has no voice over at all.

Maybe the DLC champions generally get no voices in English?
no sephiroth isn't voiced becasue he doesn't need to talk i think it more that it simmular to the non voiced medals in unchained x in english

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
No HJO? :'(

Sucks that this is only for a limited time. By the time I finally have a PS4 he'll be looooong gone.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No HJO? :'(

Sucks that this is only for a limited time. By the time I finally have a PS4 he'll be looooong gone.
If you have a PlayStation account, you can go onto the web store and purchase it! You should be able to download it after March 31st if you do that.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I jsut got him. Haven't had a chance to try him (he's a two star) but I'll get somewhere where I can kill things and then try him~! Oh and I'll prolly take him with me on the expert dungeons later once I get some more levels. ^^

Also a FYI for anyone who's beaten the game; it does not seem to matter where you are in the game. Load it up, you'll get him automagically if you can use champion medals. Once you've "purchased" him that is. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back