• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku's new duds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
They do look strikingly similar to Mickey's attire but I don't know. Sora's clothing always looked like Mickey's in a way, but I will admit it looks even more like 'em now. Especially in that larger image of Mickey (not the coded scan)

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
From what I can see, it looks like Sora's Limit form but with bits of black around the knees and maybe near his arms? I dunno, need better pics, but this is still pretty cool ^_^. Can't make out the partners but the top looks like Donald (further analyse shows that it is Donald) the bottom, no idea. Looks like Goofy if he is facing downwards.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Hey everyone, long time no see. The new outfit looks awesome! I'm a little surprised we got new info this soon, I wasn't expecting anything for a few more days. Epic.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's too blurry for me to see...=_=
I'll have to wait for clearer pics before I form an opinion.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
It hard to tell but they do look new.
Maybe it's his new master fighting outfit. Like maybe it has special powers.

Youniquee

Awards
I'm just going to wait and see until clearer pictures. I'll would hate if this was all of us just mis-seeing. :l

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
hmm simlar to valor form but not clear enough
so red is like sora idenification color now isnt it?

Katsagu

Awards
I rly like them :D
But the images are too bad quality to rly know how it looks :(

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Red has always been Sora's color. Red and black as the main colors and white with yellow as the secondary colors.

yea i guess it wasn really official till kh2 though lol everything for sora is in read everything for riku is yellow kairi pink, terra orange etc...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Kairi to me is still purple and white. And Riku as blue and yellow.

purple is the color of evil so she has to be pink becuase is white for light and red for sora lol
and blue is for aqua and light blue is for donald---- must be somthing to do with magic

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Gotta see what Riku's gonna be wearing in this. His KH1 clothes were embarrassing.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Gotta see what Riku's gonna be wearing in this. His KH1 clothes were embarrassing.

Indeed. Never did like his look in KH1. Thought he looked awesome in KH2, but hated how we never got to see him with that look for most of the game.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Indeed. Never did like his look in KH1. Thought he looked awesome in KH2, but hated how we never got to see him with that look for most of the game.

seriously, he just magically had them on when he threw off the black coat as if he bought them at a Traverse Town flea market. We barely get to see it, and if they're getting new clothes then we'll barely see it in DDD too. Probably in KH3 (because I'm starting to think they'll only have their new clothing in this 'dream' everyone's speculating)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
seriously, he just magically had them on when he threw off the black coat as if he bought them at a Traverse Town flea market. We barely get to see it, and if they're getting new clothes then we'll barely see it in DDD too. Probably in KH3 (because I'm starting to think they'll only have their new clothing in this 'dream' everyone's speculating)
Maybe he did buy them at a flea market. I mean, he had a whole year to go shopping~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back