• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku's new duds.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
See them running around next to Sora? Nah I don't think they're there. Their faces are definitely there next to Sora's but not their models

You don't think that the mutated panda from hell is one of the faces?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm almost sure it is one of the partners. If you mirror the enemy panda and compare it to the partner it really looks similar.

I know, I saw that picture. It was very convincing, I can't see it as anything other than hell panda now.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I agree too. And is it just me, or does Sora look younger than KH 2 Sora?

That's what I thought as well. He looks more like he did in KH1, Riku too I think but his shorter hair cut is throwing me off a bit.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's what I thought as well. He looks more like he did in KH1, Riku too I think but his shorter hair cut is throwing me off a bit.

Riku look younger because as you said, most of us probably relate short hair on Riku to his younger self from BbS. Sora on the other hand looks just as old as his KH2 version to me...neither younger nor older.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This is my favorite Sora outfit so far. Riku's is sort starting to grow on me.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
omg we can talk again
ok so first danm riku looks exy got his fresh haircut new sneakers kept his sleevlessness for the ladies
riku you are so boss

Ruran

Awards
omg we can talk again
ok so first danm riku looks exy got his fresh haircut new sneakers kept his sleevlessness for the ladies
riku you are so boss

Don't forget the tummy-tease. You can't see his belly button any more but he's keeping it discrete.

Ruran

Awards
I don't want anymore Kingdom Hearts sex symbols...Kairi is one too many...

To this day I have not become accustomed to KH2 Kairi's design.

That brings about the question of when will they finally gave her a make over.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Don't forget the tummy-tease. You can't see his belly button any more but he's keeping it discrete.
YES! nomura heard our complaints to the sketch bellybuttin thing, what kind vest has zips liek that?
I don't want anymore Kingdom Hearts sex symbols...Kairi is one too many...

Riku has always been the sex symbol for the ladies and that aint gonna change girls like guys who pout
and kairi is not the only yeah she ad her enticing school girl uniform i love
[video=youtube;WcK7Y9VSs5M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcK7Y9VSs5M[/video]and then there the strapless minnidress but we also have the form fitting namine in kh2 withher fighn leggs and then there aqua who gotta lotta bounce in her step,

kupo1121

Awards
i wonder if Kairi will have an outfit change too.

Doubt it. Nomura's character designs are still quite skimpy and reveal a lot of skin. Kairi might get a new outfit, but if she did...it'll still show just as much skin if not slightly more in the torso area -__-

Also...I forgot Riku is a sex symbol...I don't see him as one...but that is for obvious reasons (most guys tend to not see other guys as sex symbols lmao xP)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Doubt it. Nomura's character designs are still quite skimpy and reveal a lot of skin. Kairi might get a new outfit, but if she did...it'll still show just as much skin if not slightly more in the torso area -__-

Also...I forgot Riku is a sex symbol...I don't see him as one...but that is for obvious reasons (most guys tend to not see other guys as sex symbols lmao xP)

if we saw a kairi at age 14 we may see her in the beta outfit from the another side trailer the white tank and long redskirt,
if sora and riku are getting new clother see no reason she wouldnt just being a girl entitles her to new clothes

kupo1121

Awards
if we saw a kairi at age 14 we may see her in the beta outfit from the another side trailer the white tank and long redskirt,
if sora and riku are getting new clother see no reason she wouldnt just being a girl entitles her to new clothes

They are going through the Mark of Mastery and thus need to equip themselves with the proper attire to fend off the dream eaters. Kairi on the other hand...is doing nothing lol xP

Ruran

Awards

In 3D probably not. Sora and Riku don't "technically" have new out fits in 3D either since they're in a dream world so I don't think any of them will genuinely get new out fits until at least KH3.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
They are going through the Mark of Mastery and thus need to equip themselves with the proper attire to fend off the dream eaters. Kairi on the other hand...is doing nothing lol xP
the real kairi is doing nothing
but there may be ....... another version of kairi in there somwhere dressed up differntly
there isnt a game that doesnt feature a kairi clone weather it be xion, nami or aqua-- who is only simlar in few conpts but still fits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back