• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Riku's new clothes for next game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Veevee

Awards
I'd be fine with them getting new clothes (something more urban maybe, Sora wearing shorts and a shirt while Riku might be wearing a normal jeans and a loose-fitted black tanktop) but also with them keeping their current ones. I absolutely despise KH1 Sora's design, from his puffy baby face with the stupid grin to his ugly as hell fit for a 4 year old jumpsuit. KH2 was a real relief and I also like KH3's design. Similar with Riku. I think his KH1 outfit looks kinda stupid, KH2 looked kinda ooc with the belly button showing but it was mostly okay and KH3 finally looks decent to me (even though they kinda overdid it with the plaid in the game). The Super groupies clothes would also be great - for Riku it'd prefer something more fancy though, even though I love his outfit very much, it's still a video game. I want to feel a bit fancy.

Obiewantsanipod

aa4e6859eaf3970f623bd576ff41ccf2.jpg

Just remembered these outfits from Super Groupies. I wouldnt mind Sora and Riku wearing these clothes next game. They blend perfectly in Tokyo

Kairi looks exquisite. I wish if we could get a classy lady keyblade weilder that talks down to everyone in a british accent ("get your grubby hands off me peasant").

Speaking of outfits, I'm truly fond of Sora's KHII outfit and hope to get it as an option in future titles, even though it's unlikely. Riku on the other hand has his best look yet.

Veevee

Awards
Kairi looks exquisite. I wish if we could get a classy lady keyblade weilder that talks down to everyone in a british accent ("get your grubby hands off me peasant").

Speaking of outfits, I'm truly fond of Sora's KHII outfit and hope to get it as an option in future titles, even though it's unlikely. Riku on the other hand has his best look yet.

Yeah, Kairi's outfit alone should've told us beforehand she wasn't going to fight. I mean, she wouldn't even be able to jump without a panty flash in that thing. It's sad. I'd love her to wear the Super Groupies outfit even though I'd hope she'd finally get a jeans or something, but those boots are kick-ass.

ienzo628

I wish she had been given more of a tomboyish look like her KH1 self instead of just giving a dress, short hair and some sneakers.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
aa4e6859eaf3970f623bd576ff41ccf2.jpg

Just remembered these outfits from Super Groupies. I wouldnt mind Sora and Riku wearing these clothes next game. They blend perfectly in Tokyo

Yes, also Riku most definitely needs to pose like that at some point in the game.
Real talk, these would fit really well, and that's the main reason I doubt we'll get them. The main characters having ridiculously overloaded costumes is Square Enix culture.

(Just bring customization from 0.2 back! Let me put a cute pink dotted ribbon in Riku's hair, for hell's sake!!!)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I want to see more drip. Give Sora a pinky ring.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So apparently the title card for once you beat critical mode is the artwork of the super groupie outfits. Foreshadowing?

disney233

Awards
.....CAN WE FOR ONCE GET NEW CLOTHING FOR DONALD AND GOOFY? Like...in EVERY game (major game, minor game) just about everyone aside from the obvious party (The Organization) gets new clothing. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Xion, EVEN MICKEY gets new clothing. So like....why should Donald and Goofy get nothing? Is it because they have no keyblades? Like...that's my only complaint. I'm content with Sora and Riku's KH3 clothing...but like, Donald and Goofy just got nothing SINCE KH1 it just...annoys me.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Xion, EVEN MICKEY gets new clothing.
Now technically, Roxas never got a new outfit (much to my infinite frustration and disappointment because I'm sick of seeing that outdated TT civilian outfit), but I see what you mean. I remember wondering back when the early KH3 trailers were released why Donald and Goofy never got new outfits when Sora himself was for like the third time. I was even more shocked to see Mickey was getting a new one considering few Disney characters ever really get updated designs like that. But then I suppose Mickey has gotten quite a few new designs across the series already, so it's not really that new.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Roxas needs new clothes tbh

He stood out like a sore thumb at the end while everybody else is in their new black attire. Like, give the boy some new pants? Maybe that SuperGroupies jacket. He’ll fit in better and not look like his outfit came from 2006 8D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What about Namine? She should get some new clothes over the same white dress.

.....CAN WE FOR ONCE GET NEW CLOTHING FOR DONALD AND GOOFY? Like...in EVERY game (major game, minor game) just about everyone aside from the obvious party (The Organization) gets new clothing. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Lea, Roxas, Xion, EVEN MICKEY gets new clothing. So like....why should Donald and Goofy get nothing? Is it because they have no keyblades? Like...that's my only complaint. I'm content with Sora and Riku's KH3 clothing...but like, Donald and Goofy just got nothing SINCE KH1 it just...annoys me.
What's worse is that Donald was hoping for a new outfit when Sora got his, lol.

Back