• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Master Xehanort (Same but opposite?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I noticed MX and Sora both have alot of things in common but in a way they are different as well. Just to give a few examples:

1. Sora has a heart full of almost complete light, he has only a little darkness in him. MX has a heart full of almost complete darkness, he only has a little light in him.

2. MX and Sora both came from DI (This ain't really opposite, just a thing they have in common)

3. MX has been the source of the sadness of all the people connected to Sora. Sora is the one who must bring happiness back to them.

4. Both MX and Sora wllingly became heartless (Though MX did it when he was in Terra's body as Ansem's apprentice) But MX had such a mass amount of darkness in his heart he became a powerfull heartless, Sora with having little darkness became a shadow.

So it seems MX and Sora are almost polar opposites of eachother. So I wonder if in KH3 MX will try to balance his heart of almost complete dark with Sora's heart of almost complete light and then attempt to intersect their two hearts in order to form the X Blade with Sora?

Discuss.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hhmm seems possible. perhaps as MX becomes closer to the darkness he begins using someone (vanitas maybe?) to push sora closer to the light so then they can make the xblade? but im not really sure if he would be able to use it if hes apart of it. but then agian we dont really know what happens to the person whe nthey are used to make the Xblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
hhmm seems possible. perhaps as MX becomes closer to the darkness he begins using someone (vanitas maybe?) to push sora closer to the light so then they can make the xblade? but im not really sure if he would be able to use it if hes apart of it. but then agian we dont really know what happens to the person whe nthey are used to make the Xblade.

Uh...Vanitas was a part of the X Blade he and Ven made so you can still use the X Blade even if you are one of the two people used in the creation process, (Of course this happened inside of Ven's heart.) Vanitas outside in the physical world was using Ven's body while wielding the X blade.

So my guess is if MX intersects with Sora's heart to make the another X Blade, MX will probably possess Sora's body similar to how Vanitas did to Ven's body.

7_Arch_Angels

But didn't the game say that Xblade can only be made if two hearts of pure darkness and pure light intersects? So, an incontaminated hearts from both sides intersects. Get what I mean?

Caxm

Authors sometime create charaters who are polar opposites to show contast between them. Sora and Roxas's personalities are opposite, and so is the mood of their story lines. Sora is allways happy and making new friends. Roxas is well... roxas, he keeps to himself and has a terrable life. POOR ROXAS!

but anyway, I don't thin either Master Xehernort or Sora are completely light or Dark, but that could all change by the next game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I noticed MX and Sora both have alot of things in common but in a way they are different as well. Just to give a few examples:

1. Sora has a heart full of almost complete light, he has only a little darkness in him. MX has a heart full of almost complete darkness, he only has a little light in him.
actually, that's somethingw e don't know for sure. we do know sora has more light than darkness and MX has more darkness than light (but appears to want a balance of the two).
2. MX and Sora both came from DI (This ain't really opposite, just a thing they have in common)
agreed

3. MX has been the source of the sadness of all the people connected to Sora. Sora is the one who must bring happiness back to them.
true, but i don't see this as something so common-opposite. it's too small of a detail IMO

4. Both MX and Sora wllingly became heartless (Though MX did it when he was in Terra's body as Ansem's apprentice) But MX had such a mass amount of darkness in his heart he became a powerfull heartless, Sora with having little darkness became a shadow.

So it seems MX and Sora are almost polar opposites of eachother. So I wonder if in KH3 MX will try to balance his heart of almost complete dark with Sora's heart of almost complete light and then attempt to intersect their two hearts in order to form the X Blade with Sora?

Discuss.
well to be truthfull, it wasn't really master xehanort's plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back