• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora and kairi or sora and namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ummmmmmm................ i've been wondering........... will sora still end up with kairi or will he hook up with namine by the end of kingdom hearts 2 or will he just be without a gf at all??????????

cuz if you think about it............ when sora locks up all the worlds......... every1 will have 2 go back 2 their homeworld such as what leon said in kh1....... that once the doors to kingdom hearts is closed they will never be able to see each other again................ so when sora does finish his whole mission......... doesn't that mean that kairi has to go back to hollow bastion???............. cuz if the girl ansem sent was kairi then when the doors are locked she can't stay on destiny islands and she would have 2 leave and go back to hollow bastion................. so kairi would be gone................ and then that means he only has namine left.......... but isn't she like glued to castle oblivion and she's not allowed 2 leave it???............... so that means she can't leave there either.................. so i'm a little lost here.................. does the paopu fruit intertwine sora's destiny with kairi and forces kairi to stay at destiny islands 2 b with sora or wat????

sorixed

Dattebayo!
No because all the worlds came back but kairi still was on di don't you play kh obvious it's kairi not unless they pull a stupid jak3 ending.

iholdthekeys

yes i know kairi goes back to destiny islands......... but if you think about it sora didn't stop all the heartless from going back to the worlds.......... if you think about it............... sora locked up the keyhole to agrabah........ but agrabah returns in kh2........... so that means therez heartless in that world............ so that means something went wrong......... that means that's why therez a kh2........ that means sora didn't finish the job or forgot a little itsy bitsy detail.............. maybe ansem can use his darkness to keep kairi there or something............. you never know............. and btw......... i forget...... cuz i beat jak3 way back............. jak hooked up with no1 right???

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Actually she appeared at end of the world when he locked kh you mean when he defeated ansem. Actually jak did hook up with someone ashelin which didn't make sense did it unexpected which really sucked no exploaining on why.

I hate both Kairi and Namine so i hope they both die >< yah like that would happen. But if i had to choose i would say Sora and Kairi.

Melonie

sorixed said:
No because all the worlds came back but kairi still was on di don't you play kh obvious it's kairi not unless they pull a stupid jak3 ending.

I totally agree, I was so ticked off when Jak and Ashelyn hooked up in Jak 3! that was messed up. I'm a huge Jak and Daxter fan, Jak 2 is probably my favorite PS2 game ever; however, I was pretty disapointed with Jak 3. It was a good game, but nothing near as awesome as Jak 2. Also because they turned Jak into a "playa". :p Don't get me wrong, Ashelyn is a cool character, but I like Kiera better. Aside from that, she was Jak's girlfriend for the first two games, she should have been for the last one too.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
sora'sgirl110 said:
I hate both Kairi and Namine so i hope they both die >< yah like that would happen. But if i had to choose i would say Sora and Kairi.

that's just wrong. you can say things about namine, but not kairi. i don't want anyone of them to die. you're messed.

it's sora and kairi. namine can just be a good friend.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Sora wont hook up with Namine. She knows Kairi is the one he cares most for as proven in CoM. The reason Kairi was on DI instead of HB is because she doesnt consider HB her home, "My real home is the island we used to play on" as said in KH1 Sora considers Namine a friend. But he luvs Kai

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
unknown212 said:
uumm I have a uestion. why is this thread important. if u wanna post stupidity then why not use forum insanity/total BULL S**t. I'm gonna find someone to close this tread now bye;)

well anyway i think sora and kairi not namine namine should be with riku

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Melonie said:
I totally agree, I was so ticked off when Jak and Ashelyn hooked up in Jak 3! that was messed up. I'm a huge Jak and Daxter fan, Jak 2 is probably my favorite PS2 game ever; however, I was pretty disapointed with Jak 3. It was a good game, but nothing near as awesome as Jak 2. Also because they turned Jak into a "playa". :p Don't get me wrong, Ashelyn is a cool character, but I like Kiera better. Aside from that, she was Jak's girlfriend for the first two games, she should have been for the last one too.

about that jack thing i agree 2 .........i dont like ashlyn

soraandkairi4eva said:
that's just wrong. you can say things about namine, but not kairi. i don't want anyone of them to die. you're messed.

it's sora and kairi. namine can just be a good friend.
i have my reasons for hating them so i mean if there all just good friends thats fine with me.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
To tell my opinion, Kairi won't return to Hollow Bastion and she'll return to Destiny Islands. One example is that in the ending of Kingdom Hearts you see that she returns back to Destiny Islands instead of Hollow Bastion. Namine is another story. Who knows what might happen to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back