• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and co's appearance in their next game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maian

This has been something I've thought about a lot, and wondered what other people of the board thought. More likely than not, KH3 will certainly be about Sora, and most likely, Riku and Kairi. I think it's definitely been hinted at and is the most logical step to have a game where they are the three main, playable characters. We could debate all night long whether Kairi is a wielder or not, but let's leave that out of this thread. What I wanted to discuss is the logical changes and progressions the characters would make in appearance or age for the third game. What would you guys want?

To be quite honest, I want an older Sora. I may be one of the only ones, but I vastly preferred KH2 Sora over KH1 Sora, because he felt a lot less kiddish. I think it'd be fun to see the heroes more grown up, around 18 or 19 years old now, being Terra or Aqua's age. Also, I really want to see Sora with pants. =/ I think it'd be interesting to have a new look for Sora that somewhat combines Roxas and Sora's looks, as they are now completely one. My idea was for Sora to have his trademark zipper jacket, but to also sport pants and a non-tucked in shirt underneath, like Roxas. He would have Sora's belts and pouches, which I think would make an interesting, effective look, especially for an older Sora. I would also love to see Sora duel wield full time. It's a logical step, if you ask me.

Kairi? I would looove Kairi to not fit a stupid damsel in distress female-looking stereotype. That being said, give her some kind of garment that doesn't stop at the upper thigh, like her shorts and super short skirt in the last game. Kairi is inherently not as badass as Aqua, thus wouldn't require that drastic as a design, but Kairi needs something she can move around in as opposed to standing around and looking all girly. I think making Kairi tougher, more able and determined while still retaining the core of her personality would bring a lot of fans to like her (since, from what I understand, Kairi is hated by the majority of the fanbase).

I don't really have much of an opinion on Riku, that's up to you guys. But hey, let's discuss. While the appearances of the characters aren't too important for KH3 speculation, it's always something I like to think about for games. I guess that may be because I'd love to be a concept artist. I draw progressive steps of characters' appearances all the time, it's something that's just interesting to think about.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eh, I've gotten quite tired of Sora, but since "Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story," it can't be helped. I'd prefer SRK being minor characters instead to introduce some new people, like being NPCs in a hub world or possible party members, but that's incredibly unlikely.

Well, Sora and Riku's appearances have always been rather appropriate for combat and for their age, although they are quite flashy and there are a lot of unneccesary things, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want at least something colorful and shiny. I'd like for Riku to come out of his shell and stop being emo; I find it rather depressing.

Kairi...well, you're right on her being hated by the majority of the fanbase, and I hate how she's always been a DID in the games. I agree with your changes on Kairi, but that seems like fanfiction to me in a rather unexplainable way. But seriously, Kairi needs to where something more appropriate; at least lengthen her feminine skirts and dresses so they at least look like they cover those revealing areas.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Sora should be older Riku should stop growing and Kairi...... give her another slut outfit it suits her.

And what do you mean Kairi is not as badass as Aqua.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sora should be older Riku should stop growing and Kairi...... give her another slut outfit it suits her.

And what do you mean Kairi is not as badass as Aqua.

Trust me my friend, you may want take the filter off when you look at KH pics, it may change your mine. Kairi in mine opoonion should have a real FF frmale attire, something that makes her stick out from the others. And BTW, Kairi's not a slut, Larxene is.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i want to see sora's hair down not emo, just down
pants, this is a FANTASTIC idea and finally i want the KK (and its chains) to have more of an edge, i know its a disney game but the original weapon was a chainsaw! wheres the compromise?!

riku needs to zip the shirt ALL THE WAY DOWN and then get some sleeves mabye a jacket

kairi needs a pair of sport tights underneath a cute outfit and a modern top

discuss

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i want to see sora's hair down not emo, just down
pants, this is a FANTASTIC idea and finally i want the KK (and its chains) to have more of an edge, i know its a disney game but the original weapon was a chainsaw! wheres the compromise?!

Well, if you think about it, chainsaws aren't very cool, and it'd be pretty awkward trying to swing it around. I think it'd do more damage to the wielder than to the enemies.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I think that Sora should stop having his ten foot spiked gravity/water defying hair and have something simple, yet still personifies Sora, like taking his hair, cutting it some, and have sort of slicked back spiky hair. for his clothes, improve on the KH2 Jacket, and make his clothes black and red themed, like a mix of KH1 and 2. agreeing with what OP said, Sora needs regular pants, like Roxas, yet keep the pockets like his KH2 puff pants and have the gangsta-chain from KH1. and of course, keep some sort of gloves for him. Sora's original Key is cool, everyone loves the KK, but it needs to be updated as well. more like this (which I whipped up last second on paint lol)
view.php
Riku can stay the same, except change his new emo look into something brighter. kairi, just as long as she isn't a DID in this one, I don't care about her lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back