• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and Castle Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
We know Aqua created CO and placed Ven there. So they would go back there eventually. My question is: Will anyone tell SDG what happened there, or will SDG pull a Roxas and begin to remember stuff?

Another thing I've been thing about is: Why didn't the Org. find Ven there? Another plothole?

Discuss

Gram

Banned
Awards
Another thing I've been thing about is: Why didn't the Org. find Ven there? Another plothole?
cause he wasnt thought of yet XD

serouisly he's probly only in a room aqua or any other keybearer can access.

moonerzie

Website
SmearglePWNS.deviantart.com
We know Aqua created CO and placed Ven there. So they would go back there eventually. My question is: Will anyone tell SDG what happened there, or will SDG pull a Roxas and begin to remember stuff?

Discuss

They tried. Well in that cutscene where Xigbar is talking to Zexion about Xemnas talking to the Aqua Armor in his secret room, didn't he also mention how Xemnas was also looking for another room like it in CO (a.k.a. The Room of Waking)? I'm going to go re-watch that cutscene now actually.

Got this from the cutscene;; I already knew this but i'm going to add it just incase anyone forgot about it:

[after Zexion and Xigbar discuss how Xemnas talks to someone in the Room of Awakening and their new headquarters at CO and why did Xemnas not tell them about it:]

Xigbar- With the "Room of Sleep" comes the "Room of Awakening". That is what he is seeking, that room which was not made by Xemnas. Perhaps that is where the other... 'friend' is

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Possibly the room can only be accessed by Keyblade Wielders or only Aqua herself because she create the room and CO, or I could be wrong, as Sora can access to the room but we can't be so sure yet.

Gram

Banned
Awards
well at the end of kh2 final mix so says to riku "i forgot to thank namine" during the xemnas battle.
so maybe he already remembers atleast some.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

Discuss

well, i don't think Sora can pull a Roxas because Namine rewired his memory and i believe took out the memories from CO
but someone could possibly tell them about it and what happened there
For the Ven thing, it's not a plothole
Xemnas has been looking for that room since he began his existence, but I think Aqua did something to hide it when she locked that keyhole behind the throne

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas tried to find it. And when I say "Xemnas tried to find it", I mean he sent other member(s) to look for it, like Axel, who searched CO from top to bottom and couldn't find it. Seems like only a Keyblade wielder or Aqua herself can find it.

Veriun

I thought the reason the Org couldn't find Ven was because CO shapes itself after a person's memories; thus, only someone with some sort of special connection to Ven can open the path to the chamber (were Xigbar ever in CO? *Haven't played Days*). Sora's memories weren't exactly in tip top shape, and if the whole "Roxas has Ven's heart" thing is true, he hadn't the Ven connection when he was there. And Roxas sort of spazzed out before he could see much of the castle.

Talys Alankil

well at the end of kh2 final mix so says to riku "i forgot to thank namine" during the xemnas battle.
"Thank Naminé" was the only thing left in Jiminy's Journal at the beginning of KH2, so I think that's why he said this, as it's the first time he sees her.
As for the rest, it might be all explained in the King's letter, as Sora says somthing among the lines of making everything connected to him right (haven't looked at it yet so i have only seen quotes of it)

Talys Alankil

"Thank Naminé" was the only thing left in Jiminy's Journal at the beginning of KH2, so I think that's why he said this, as it's the first time he sees her.
As for the rest, it might be all explained in the King's letter, as Sora says somthing among the lines of making everything connected to him right (haven't looked at it yet so i have only seen quotes of it)

Allister Rose

French Lover

Discuss

I don't think sora Donald and goofy will ever remember about the events of CO especially how namine talked about it.

ALso in 358/2 days axel and saix talk about the chamber of waking and said that they have yet to find it. it's not a plothole unless it's explained,

Lady-Lee

Awards
Its not a plothole, however I believe Aqua may be the only one who could open it. And quite possibly sora if ven somehow "calls out" to sora about his body.

khlover7

I might return
I don't think sora Donald and goofy will ever remember about the events of CO especially how namine talked about it.

ALso in 358/2 days axel and saix talk about the chamber of waking and said that they have yet to find it. it's not a plothole unless it's explained,

Finally someone who answers my first question!

Srsly guys the second question was just a fluke.

Main Question Plz!

Venitas

i just made a thread on episode 8 of coded, where sora goes to CO. check the spoilers section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back