• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and BHK...brothers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
darksephiroth00 said:
I don't think that is Kairi. I looked at the pics. on ign.com and she somewhat looks like Kairi but in Twilight world. Better yet. The meaning of Twilight is twisted reality.

How about NO?

1. That is Kairi. She's just grown a bit. I hope you've seen the Jump Festa trailer.
2. Twilight, twisted reality? What?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
it would make sence to me that Sora and BHK are brothers. do you notice the spikey hair and the type of clothes... and don't
Star Wars Episode V the empire strikes back! from the sene with
Darth Vader: Luke, i am you'r father.
Luke: NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!
only its...
BHK: Sora, i am you'r brother.
Sora: NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!
please don't do that.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Twilight Zone is twisted reality. The Twilight Zone isn't in Kh2 nor will ever be mentioned throughout the KH series.

The RHG is Kairi.

End of discussion.

S King

Interesting how the subject of these theories changes. But still, BHK and Sora brothers, where do you guys come up with these things?

Last edited:

K-Sora-H

*EKH* said:
Do you guys think it's possible that Sora and BHK are brothers? Maybe that's way BHK is trying to find Sora to tell him that. Like I said it is possible...

i dont know... it sounds possible

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
Homeless people die everytime someone makes a thread like this...

Let me put it this way; Square would be making a huge mistake if they ever went down the "BHK and Sora are brothers" road, because firstly, they've had to explain it all, then fans would want prequels about how they got seperated, secondly they may look the same, but they are not identical in anyway what so ever, I don't even think they look like each other.

Also, the whole family twist has been so overdone since Star Wars. I would seriously be disappointed (Sp?) if they even went there....I mean, I've seen it done so many times, it has actually become boring...I watched an episode of Shaman King the other night, and they had the whole "I'm your evil 10000000000000000000 year old twin, and I wish to kill you..." and I sat there and thought "What the hell? Where do they get this pile of crap?"

So overall, Square would actually kill the plot if they have done that.....

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Where exactly is this thread going? As for the topic, Sora and BHK couldn't be brothers; why is BHK in Twilight Town then? For the reason that they are not brothers, but the connection is more symbolic, a connection in their hearts, perhaps.
If they were brothers, then why aren't they together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back