• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Sora and Aqua Clear Event Begins in Disney Emoji Blitz



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
23,491
Awards
70
Location
Australia

Starting from January 17th until January 20th 2019Kingdom Hearts's Sora and Aqua emoji's will be available within the mobile game Disney Emoji Blitz. Players who obtain the emojis will be able to send emoji's featuring these characters in messages.

Disney Emoji Blitz is a Disney spin on the classic Bejeweled. Match three Disney characters to clear them from the grid. Match four in a row and create a lightning emoji to clear emoji's in either a horitontal or vertical line. If you match an emoji with two of the same emoji's to its side and either above or below, it creates a sunshine emoji which can clear emoji's in both a horitzontal or verticle line. Matching five of the same emoji in a row will create a special rainbow star emoji which, when swiped with an emoji, will eliminate all of that emoji from the grid.

Here's a run down on how to get Sora and Aqua, as well as the Kingdom Hearts event coming to Disney Emoji Blitz.

Two emoji's will be obtainable during the event. Sora and Aqua can be obtained just by playing the event (note that there's a 60% chance of getting Sora and a 40% chance of getting Aqua). Players can pull for them from the Diamond Box in the Shop Menu (requires Gems which can be obtained in game or via real money).

Sora:
    Diamond Box & Event Prize
    Date Available: 2019-01-17
    Tap Sora, Donald or Goofy to activate their attack. My friends are my power!
    Gold EXCLUSIVE
    Max Level: 5
    Positioned after Winifred
    Kingdom Hearts character group
    Traits: Male


Aqua:
    Diamond Box & Event Prize
    Date Available: 2019-01-17
    Tap Aqua's keyblade to cast Bubble Blaster and clear emojis!
    Gold EXCLUSIVE
    Max Level: 5
    Positioned after Sora
    Kingdom Hearts character group
    Traits: Female, Blue


The Kingdom Hearts event is a Clear the Darkness Event, which requires the player to remove Heartless from the grid. There are rewards for achieving certain milestones, with there being 24 milestones available within the event. The rewards are usually coins and gems but there are special rewards at missions 12, 18, and 24.

Those who finish the event within the three day period can unlock Rainbow Falls. This is a bonus challenge where players can try their luck to beat a series of objectives without failing. If they fail, they are sent back to the start of the challenge. There are 5 levels to complete before players can complete a stage, with four stages in total. Sora and Aqua are available for beating Rainbow Falls.

Kingdom Hearts Clear the Darkness Event
    Dates: 2019-01-17 to 2019-01-20
    Type: Clear Skies
    Event Emojis: Sora, Aqua
    Missions: 24
        Total number of Darkness to clear: 666
        Mission 12: Silver Box
        Mission 18: Gold Box
        Mission 24: Sora (60%) or Aqua (40%)
    
    Rainbow Falls
        Stages: 4
        Final Prize: Sora (60%) or Aqua (40%)

Via u/System_player (source 1, source 2, source 3).

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

 

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
23,491
Awards
70
Location
Australia
Got both Sora and Aqua and have proceeded to spam Spockanort and Sign with Aqua and Sora emojis.
 

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Joined
Feb 19, 2008
Messages
23,491
Awards
70
Location
Australia
Is it worth downloading the app for this?
I've enjoyed having a Disney version of Bejeweled to play during my commute to work, as well as during some breaks. I enjoy Bejeweled in general, so I like it. Plus you get like seven versions of emojis per Disney character to send to people (though it's actually just images and you can send three at once max like in the OP image).
 

LostArtist

Active member
Joined
Nov 15, 2016
Messages
540
Awards
3
is anyone willing to send all the images here? I don't really feel like playing but those emojis are cute xD
 

Ashton69

Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2015
Messages
174
Awards
6
Age
28
Location
Sand Hill Zone
I just want to remind you all that Riku could have been apart of this, but you failed him and by extension me.
 

Audo

press △ to sora
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
5,425
Awards
42
Age
32
Website
archiveofourown.org
I downloaded this last night to try and get them but the game didn't hook me well enough and I ended up uninstalling it. It's kinda just like a less exciting tsum tsum?
 

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
35,648
Awards
96
Age
32
Location
California
Website
twitter.com
I downloaded this last night to try and get them but the game didn't hook me well enough and I ended up uninstalling it. It's kinda just like a less exciting tsum tsum?

It’s just Bejeweled with Disney emojis. The app is young, so it is getting new changes. It’s also under a new company...which probably means it’ll become more microtransaction-heavy.


You aren’t missing out on much.
 

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Messages
2,778
Awards
13
Website
backloggery.com
Revisiting Sailor Drops after finally watching Stars had me in this Candy Crush-esque mode. So, I finally played this some of the event this last day and got Sora. It's cute. I'd probably buy Aqua if they bring her back. Gathering keyblades, at least for a new player like me was tedious.
 

Sora2016

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
4,550
Awards
2
Location
United States
Yeah I got Sora, but the event seemed pretty tedious to me as well. I didn't dislike my time playing it though. Its cute. Not as cute as the Tsum Tsum still though. Which I also have failed to get Aqua in so far...but I did get Kairi.
 
Back
Top