• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora a MURDERER?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I suppose this can be debatable.

Well, since Sora has been killing people (Organization members), Nobodies, Heartless, etc throughout the games, would that make him a murder? Esp. since he killed Org. 13 people in COM? It's still murder, right? Taking the life of someone else. I guess this can go with Riku too.

I know that Nobodies don't have feelings (so sad) and that they're half a person, but they're still people aren't they?

Hmm...
THEY ARE IN WAR, MAN! =)

NO RULES! KILLING IS NOT MURDERING..

DaCapo4

Disney would lose their franchise and popularity if they made a children's video game with a goddamn murderer as the main character.

So no.

This little cartoon character doesn't actually kill people.

Game wouldn't be rated E or E10+ if he did.
=/
And if he did, Disney would lose a helluva lotta cash.

haha I agree with yea

maybe theres a side of S.E. that we don't know about. I mean if Disney tried hiding stuff in there movies that invovled sex, then maybe S.E. is dirty too. haha just MY opinion.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com

Well, since Sora has been killing people (Organization members), Nobodies, Heartless, etc throughout the games, would that make him a murder? Esp. since he killed Org. 13 people in COM? It's still murder, right? Taking the life of someone else. I guess this can go with Riku too.

I know that Nobodies don't have feelings (so sad) and that they're half a person, but they're still people aren't they?

Hmm...

I liked Sora at first,but i hated him by killing organizationXIII.
Nobodies might not have feelings,but they live in dark AND darkness,by killing their darkness,he killed their light too,so they make him half bad.
Kill me now Sora's fans.
Sora just kills everything without feeling anything >_>

DaCapo4

OH my gosh, guys it's just a game, everything thats in there is fake, I don't know why you guys are overreacting over something like this.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
OH my gosh, guys it's just a game, everything thats in there is fake, I don't know why you guys are overreacting over something like this.

Cause we are obsessed,we have nothing better to do,we like discussing games that we like,and we are the way we are.
Is that ok now for ya?
Oh whatever,the thing is,that when you like something really much,you try to find answers on ur questions,even if it is useless or fake.

shadow_of_light

i can see why you could call sora a murderer, but from viewpoint of the game, you're not a person if you're not whole; that is, if you don't have a heart (heartless) or if you're just a body and soul (nobody). the beings that sora "kills" or course fall into both of these catergories. but i think that the actions that sora takes should be considered more of a releasing of someone from the darkness. like how in kh1, sora took out his own heart to give kairi hers back and she, in turn, brought him back from the darkness. yes, sora's heartless was "killed", but we got our hero back. and the theory (i guess its still that) is that why a nobody is beaten, the heart should return to the body. so, yeah...

Blue

home is where the heart is
Well,Sora has no other choice but to 'kill' Heartless and Nobodies,who else but him would do it?

But that doesn't make him a murderer. =/

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If you good defeats evil that is not murder. (keep in maind I am talking about videogames here) .

Evil should not be.
(I think most people can agree on this... and we dont' need to discuss what is or isn'ibut accordin to the game what Sora killed were evil beings)

Good should be

Good always defeats Evil (in a videogame type way with a happy ending which so far has been)

So if what a good being is doing is ridding evil beings there is nothing wrong with that.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
it's fine if the right ones are getting killed.

liveangel

Hmm. Killing Heartless and Nobodies would not be considered murder in the Kingdom Hearts universe, as they are just made of darkness and nothingness and do not have hearts. However, killing the Disney bosses would be considered murder because those cheesey villans do have hearts.
In TWTNW, King Mickey said "They'er (Pete and Maleficent) doing what their hearts command.

The Organization members are my favorite characters, and for a long time I was really mad at him for killing them. D: I've always kind of related to the nobodies.

Ditto here. But it's Axel's fault that Zexy's dead!!!!!!111oneoneone:cursing:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

Hmm...[/QUOTE

hey... didn't I gave you the idea yesterday. lol

Sora is a murderer, he kills ppl.. to save the world lol.

Narnoldshmarnold

well, tecnically it isn't a murder, because they aren't really people and stuff. but personally, I'd like to think that he is a murderer, but that's just because I'm a huge organisation 13 fan. but oh well.
if you remeber that in final mix, namine tells sora that axel has not 'died' but has returned to become the person he once was, a human.
really??? I never heard that! cool...

Rikken Omnious

Just to point this out to people who may not have noticed this yet. What the hell is the point of this topic? I mean it's like disscussing what happens when you fall into a black hole. nobody really knows for sure wether Sora was "Purifying" the worlds or what not I quite frankly i don't think anyone really cares.

This does though bring up a familar topic that I read once. "Sephiroth is made of three moogles standing on each others shoulders. Discuss..."

I mean this discussion is really pointless. It's amazing anyone actually replied to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back