• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora 3D model DANCING!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
This is like the only good thread I've ever seen in the KH forums. Good job. 8D

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Lol, that was pretty well done. Next should be Riku as Michael Jackson.

V

V.A.T.13

Omg I FREAKING KNEW this was gonna happen when people started posting the renders...
...now all we need is a fangirl to get ahold of them...
AHAHAAHAHAAHAA
IT
HAS
BEGUN!
KH2 BL GAME HERE I COME!

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
HAHAHA-hold on if fangirls got a hold of it o.o there'd be sora/riku stuff everywhere with the models

well, i wished someone would do that for all the different kinds of characters (aye a Sora/Kairi fan, so corny i know) but yeah come on somebody has to make little things of it, o_O but i seriously do wonder how he pulled it off to make Sora a little dancer XD

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Lol, that was pretty well done. Next should be Riku as Michael Jackson.

Riku already is MJ.

1. Likes little boys. (Sora)
2. Hates girls (Kairi)
3. Was alone with Mickey for some time. (Doing God knows what.)

Awards
Actually, that is the actual model used in the first Kingdom Hearts. The guy just ripped it out of the game, and used a program to manipulate his bone structure to make him dance, recording the results. Anybody can do it. I know a site that will give you the software. Though I think I'd get in trouble if I gave it away. Cause you would need a Kingdom Hearts ISO, which is similar to a rom. So thing is, its illegal to use it. Though I would do it myself if I had a better computer. It would let me get a close up to the characters, and let me draw them better! >.>

Anyone remember the Haliod video? That guy did the same thing, by ripping Master Chief's model out of the game, then using said programs to make him do bad ass stuff.

Its cute though. Made me laugh.

Last edited:

Eternamente926

Oh.
My.
Gawd.

I loved it :)

And yeah, it's easy enough to do... if you know how to do it lol. Wish I did... I'd totally be evil and do more than just a little twirl =p

Kurxi

Wow, Sora doing the ballet, "What Sora does in the midnight"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back