• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora 14?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royale

manic
It says that Sora's 14,Kairi's 14,and Riku's 15.I swear,Sora and Kairi act like they're 12 in KH1.Anyone seen the cutscenes?They seem to little.Riku on the other hand seems like he's 14.He's alright.Anyone else thought that Sora and Kairi acted like 12?

Royale

manic
KeybladeStriker said:
Kinda...... I thought they looked more like 13 but i know its weird......I think they look more like their ages in KH2!
Yeah,now they act like their ages so it's better.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Well, teh game is half Disney based. Maybe they were suppose to act that way.^^
I didn't really notice at all. It doesn;t really matter how old they are to me, just as long as they fit into the game its alright with me.^^

Shadukai X

Banned
True, they don't act their age, but Sora is 15 and Riku is 16, When Roxas was in the mansion, Namine said Quote "about a year ago, some things happened......"
she's refering to castle oblivion and sora was 14 then.

Little_Red

betch.
We all know Sora is a little slow, a good friend of his said that he never really picked the brightest friends (If you've played You know)

S

Shadow Soldier

Meh, I act younger than them, and Im 17. Their kids... their on like their own Island. Who the hell wouldn't act like that?

IBeatSephiroth

talking about KH1- i think Kairi was 12 in KH1 because, well im more mature & if you compared us would be taller then her-im 13-i would be closer to Rikus hight actually.Riku seems like he's 14 and a half.
Sora seems like he's maybe 13-he's actually a bit childish when it comes around to the situation he's in-saving the worlds from heartless.

Spooky Bahamut

In A Little Shack Trying To Figure Out How To Trig
Website
www.freewebs.com
IBeatSephiroth said:
talking about KH1- i think Kairi was 12 in KH1 because, well im more mature & if you compared us would be taller then her-im 13-i would be closer to Rikus hight actually.Riku seems like he's 14 and a half.
Sora seems like he's maybe 13-he's actually a bit childish when it comes around to the situation he's in-saving the worlds from heartless.

1. These characters are not real.
2. How do you know what height Riku is?
3. Did you know that the voice of Kairi is probably in her 20's? So it's either the way Square-Enix made Kairi (and her personality etc) or the voice actress.
4. Not all 14/15 year olds are mature....

Kairi

Website
www.google.com
I thought Sora was 11 or 10 years old in KH1, same with Kairi, but when I first saw Riku, I thought he must be 14 or 15, because he seemed older than Sora and Kairi! It didn't bother me though, it was fun to see all of them having a race, kinda reminded me of my childhood. XD

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
-Dawn- said:
It says that Sora's 14,Kairi's 14,and Riku's 15.I swear,Sora and Kairi act like they're 12 in KH1.Anyone seen the cutscenes?They seem to little.Riku on the other hand seems like he's 14.He's alright.Anyone else thought that Sora and Kairi acted like 12?

Their just really immature

Alex7

to be honest i thought that sora 10 years old lool and riku 11 or 12 but in kh2 every1 looked good with thier ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back