• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soon to be king of spamming!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheTrueKeyBearer

see "spamity calamity" spam spam spam spam. i feel that spamming here is not enough. soon i shall spread my empire all over this kingdom. mods please just name me the king of spamming before i have to take drastic measures.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
oh dont worry twilight dweller, they will. Yah see, I coul report him to TM who would ban him without comment, or let flare or monkey,or prodigy ban him, and laugh at him later.......what to do?

Soon he says........dumbass >_>

Alaude Drenxta

Ever heard of perma ban? Wel, of course not. You're a n00b, didnt expect much out of you. Let me explain this in a way that you can understand.

U WHEEL B B@NN3D 4-EVA

Alaude Drenxta

no, but I can prove it's possible, and I'm sure I could convince TM that you needed to be, hell that dude don't need convincing for a ban....>_>

sides, when you do come back, and you start spamming again, you can be re-banned, so it doesnt matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back