• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sony

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Go for the Pro. By the time you can sink in another $400 you can buy a 4K, HDR, smart TV, seeing as how they keep going down in prices. BestBuy has a 40-ish inches 4K, HDR Smart TV for $299.99

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Go for the Pro. By the time you can sink in another $400 you can buy a 4K, HDR, smart TV, seeing as how they keep going down in prices. BestBuy has a 40-ish inches 4K, HDR Smart TV for $299.99
Too late! Also...easier said than done. See, I don't often have the luxury of spare cash, so buying those things isn't exactly a viable option for me, even with the lowering prices.

Now I have spare cash that can go toward something else.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Too late! Also...easier said than done. See, I don't often have the luxury of spare cash, so buying those things isn't exactly a viable option for me, even with the lowering prices.

Now I have spare cash that can go toward something else.

That would have been a better decision, yes. Expense the extra cash on games.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I might change mine. Still thinking about it. The problem with changing your PSN is the "critical bugs" it will create in other games. The list of affected games is pretty big.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I won't change my name if it risks messing up games. I don't mind my name really anyway, not worth it.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm pretty sure someone is recreating MGS in Dream too:

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The problem is the timing of it. Sony's clearly not announcing anything big for PS4 anymore and focusing development on PS5 so they've been in a holding pattern of waiting out the console remaining big games. Skipped E3 because they didn't had anything to show. And yet that's when they chose to start their own directs.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The problem is the timing of it. Sony's clearly not announcing anything big for PS4 anymore and focusing development on PS5 so they've been in a holding pattern of waiting out the console remaining big games. Skipped E3 because they didn't had anything to show. And yet that's when they chose to start their own directs.
I mean, Sony wasn't the only company that skipped e3 and decided to do its own thing. A lot of other companies did the same, and the more digital mediums evolve and people have access to smartphones, the more companies will try to reduce those event planning costs and invest more in cheaper, more controlled events/environment.

Silpog

By the way, I think this is the right decision. I mean, many companies should think about this.

Back