• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Sonic's Christmas Party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
In honor of christmas I making a short comedy fan fic enjoy the first chapter.

CHAPTER1:Dam*!I should've of brought more Pizza!

Sonic was just sitting peacfully in his huge mansion.Amy sat down and slid closer to him."Sooonic do you see what I see."She said.
"A monster truck where!"Sonic exclaimed and started and to look around real fast.
"NO STUPID!!!!ABOVE YOUR HEAD!"Amy yelled.
"Huh!?Is it leak!This must be Egga*s' latest plan!Run a flood's comming!"Sonic screamed in a girly manner.
"NO!!!!!!!It's a misseltoe!"Amy yelled now utterly pissed off.
"Huh?Oh....you know that only works on christmas right?"Sonic said calmly
"But it is christmas."Amy said.
"S*it!"Sonic said.
He took off running at his regular high speed.Meanwhile Shadow was walking out a room that said exactly like this Sonic's basement.(Shadow's secret evil lab)P.S.this is in no way shape or form Shadow's secret evil lab.He was reading a book that said how to conquer Mobius.By Evil villains anonymous.Sonic rammed Shadow into the ground."Chaos Control!"Shadow shouted.
He jumped up walked over to the now slowmoving Sonic,and turned him around.He warped time back to normal,and Sonic ran into Amy who started to kiss him."Hahahahaha!That's what you get for messing with me."Shadow said.
"DAM*......YOU......SHAD..............................OW!"Sonic yelled muffled between the kisses.
The doorbell rang.Sonic kicked Amy off saying"I forgot about our party!"
He ran to the door,and openned it.Roxas,Sora,Namine,Kairi,Riku,Bobobo,Beauty,Soften,Gasser,Don Patch,and Jelly Jiggler came in."Guess the others must still be on their way."Elise said.
Sonic,Sora,and Bobobo clapped their hands together yelling."Oh yeah!"
"Pathetic."Shadow.
"Uh huh."Riku agreed.
"Yep."Gasser said.
"So.Wanna go to my evil lab?"
"Sure."Riku said.
"Totally."Gasser agreed with Riku.
They turned toward lab,and started walking when Don patch creaped by the door."What are you staring at!"Don Patch yelled.
"That orange splot on the floor!"Shadow yelled back.
"I'll clean it!"Don Patch said.
He ran off trying to find the orange splot."That was weird."Shadow said.
"Eh.You get used to it."Gasser said as they headed into the evil lab.
Silver walked over to Don Patch who was moping."Why are you moping the carpet?"
"To get rid of this orange stain."Don Patch said.
"But that's Tails."Silver said.
"Huh?Sombody lost their Tails?Well it's not my problem."Don Patch said.
He threw the mop to Silver and walked off."Fu*king weird as*."Silver said.
"Fu*ktard is more like it.Do I look orange to you!"Tails said.
Cream gasped."Tails you just swore.This is supposed to be a kid's fic."She said.
"Yeah well not anymore it isn't.Besides the author and Sonic have been cursing the whole time!So hit the road."Tails said and ripped off Cream's head.
"Now my answer."Tails turned to Silver.
Silver's eyes shrunk and he shook his head.
"That's better."He said.
"Everyone the tree's set up!"Knuckles yelled.
While everyone was coming to the living room Shadow,Riku,and Gasser planted a potion in the tree and quicklysat down on three comfy chairs.When everyone was in the room the tree came to life.It started to attack everyone except Shadow,Riku,and Gasser.
"Shadow help!"Sonic yelled to him.
Shadow kept reading his book,and put it down saying."Huh?What you say?"
Sora yelled to Riku"Riku!End Shadow's dissreputable behavoir now!I have no idea what I just said."
Riku put down a book that's title read how to kill the heroes.By Evil villains anonymous."Huh?What you say?"Riku asked.
Beauty said."Gasser help!"
Gasser put down a book that said how to save the world.By some random dude."Huh?What you say?"He asked as well.
"Gasser!Help now!"Beauty yelled.
Shadow grabbed Gasser's book and said."It only works if your reading an evil book."
He tore the book into shreds and sighed.
The monster tree ran outside and Sonic said."Well.Since the house is wrecked we have only one choice.Kareoke party!"

The End.

Alright I know the first chapter's short.But the next one will be longer.Comments please.Or you'll die.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back