• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sonic X anyone??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato2471

Hah I use to get up over the summer on saturdays to watch it. I hate Chris to but the rest of the show isn't bad. I'm just a Sonic fan. >_> =points to Sonic Knuckles and Tails plushies=

Legato2471

Well yeah, the games pwn, the show can be midely entertaining but I'll take a GBA with a Sonic game over the cartoon any day.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I love the games, and the show is okay. I'll never actually look forward to watching it, but if it's on I'll watch it anyways.

Mighty

Most of the time the show bastardizes Sonic.

But then again so do most of the newer games...

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I love it! And YES Knuckles and Shadow are AWESOME! The. Greates. Sonic. Characters. Ever! Knuckles being my TOP favorite of course.

And the kid sucks. Good thing he's going away, hopefully forever. And I'm glad to hear that the show is getting rid of so many non-canon and cliche things. Hopefully the show will improve over it's faults.

But Knuckles rocks always.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't say that. I perfer Sonic X to most of the crap Sonic shows that have been around. Though the Original show, that's a classic. I love the Original. But Sonic X has Knuckles so that wins over. LOL

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Inner-Demon said:
I wouldn't say that. I perfer Sonic X to most of the crap Sonic shows that have been around. Though the Original show, that's a classic. I love the Original. But Sonic X has Knuckles so that wins over. LOL

Do you mean SatAM or the very first kiddy Sonic cartoon?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Sonic The Hedgehog (SatAM). I loved that series. It was the one that aired on ABC in the mid-nineties.

Of course I loved the Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog too. When I was younger anything that starred Sonic I'd watch. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back