• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sonic & the Black Knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
Ok so on July 19th Nintendo power released a magazine with sonic and the black knight on the cover. Seems like it might be a sequel to secret rings.

But the black knight? What?
039_black_knight.jpg

What did sonic group up with Martin Lawrence and fight some big bad dudes? WHATTTT?

soniiiiic071908_p_j214393824.jpg

omg this better be good. I did enjoy secret rings.

Do you think this will be a disappointment or do you think this is just another average sonic game, because I really don't think that it'll be considered great...

Discuss.

for like a whole reading from the magazine, i guess?, go watch this video
YouTube - Sonic & the Black Knight Info & Screens

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I actually didn't like secret rings. But this one has different controls. This had better be good, we haven't had a good sonic game for a while!

I also read that it is just made by the same people of Secret Rings, may not be a sequel, but also could be cause they go back to the storybook way.

afrobutt

Silver Member
You know Sonic is screwed once they give him a sword, of all things -_-

Erlix

Now sonic has a sword how far will sonic games go but as long as it has good gameplay people keep buying it.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I keep buying them anyways, the latest one I bought was for the 360. But that sucked...

Anyways, I always buy Sonic games, no matter how much they suck...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I did NOT enjoy the Secret Rings.

I haven't enjoyed a sonic game since. . .The adventure series.

Josh

Silver Member
Well your retarded, duh.

Is the demo they give on the marketplace alot different then the actual game? I'm actually thinking of buying the 360 game.

Erlix

I think the last sonic game I bought was sonic heroes or sonic rivals and my little bro whants to buy sonic the hedgehog for ps3.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The only Sonic game coming out that I think looks good is the Sonic Unleashed game where he becomes a werewolf. Even though that's kinda random, the Sonic gameplay resembles the old side-scroller games which I miss (well, missed; I can play them again thanks to my Wii Shop Channel).

If you actually liked The Secret Rings then this looks like something you'd enjoy. For those of us (the majority, actually) this may be something we want to stay away from.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
This reminds me of Digimon World 4..... An already not so good game series then they put a sword in the main character's hand >.>

Make some magic take that sword and make this game an epic! ....... failure

Rix

:)
Awards
WTH is Sonic doing with a sword in his hand! The Sonic I used to knew could kick a** without a sword or any other weapon. People say that I'm not a true Sonic fan since I refuse to play the newer games. I would say that I am a true fan because I'm still enjoying the old games when he still used to be... Sonic!

Macabre

Gold Member
Sonic looks cool with a sword and a gauntlet,in my opinion.

Why judge the game negatively now?

Why not judge it after playing it?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Guns + Sonic - Werewolves + Sonic - Swords + Sonic - ...

Does anyone see a pattern? Whoever comes up with these ideas deserves a kick in the face. Seriously what are the odds that these concepts can actually work with a game franchise like Sonic?

afrobutt

Silver Member
Guns + Sonic - Werewolves + Sonic - Swords + Sonic - ...

Does anyone see a pattern? Whoever comes up with these ideas deserves a kick in the face. Seriously what are the odds that these concepts can actually work with a game franchise like Sonic?

Mmm, it's quite the formula.

Next thing you know, they'll be using psychic powers in a Sonic game.

Hahahaha....

._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back