• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sonic Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Okay, I have wondered about this for sometime, does anybody know the name of all the Chaos/Super/Sol Emerald forms. I know that these have been CONFIRMED by Sega, so these are correct.

Super Sonic (super mode in more than I care to mention right now)
Turbo Tails (hyper mode in Sonic 3 and Knuckles)
Burning Blaze (Super Mode in Sonic Rush)

These ones widely regarded to be true, though no one has yet said they where confirmed.

Super Knuckles (super form in Sonic and Knuckles, and Sonic 3 and Knuckles, and perhaps Sonic Heroes
Hyper Knuckles (Hyper form in Sonic 3 and Knuckles)
Super Tails (different from Turbo, turbo had the super flickies, Super was in Sonic 2 Debug mode, and perhaps Sonic Heroes)
Hyper Shadow (super form in Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Shadow the Hedgehog)
Hyper Sonic (Hyper form in Sonic 3 and Knuckles) (has anyone actually seen any proof of this name, I have looked all over, and I have seen none)

And these are the ones that are endlessly debated about, even though I am almost possitive that Sega confirmed Hyper Shadow.

Hyper Shadow/Super Shadow So, what is his official name, I am near sure that it is Hyper Shadow, but some still say Super Shadow

Mighty

Turbo Tails was actually a term made up by Archie, Tails only goes super in Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

Mecha Sonic also goes Super.

.:Mega:.

Awards
There's Super Sonic, Super Knuckles, Super Blaze, Super Shadow, Super Tails, Hyper Knuckles, and Hyper Sonic. Turbo Tails was a name made by Archie, so it is nonexistant in the game canon. Burning Blaze is also an unofficial name.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Great job taking two of the 3 that are confirmed names (Sega has confirmed Burning Blaze themselves and Turbo Tails (long ago for the latter).

Pretty much what this is mainly about is Shadow's name Hyper has (supposedly) been confirmed by Yuji, however, if you look deep into the SA2B game files, it says Sper Shdw Sper Snc, now that could be a typo (Sper-Hper not that far off, one letter, and the fact the one behind it is a super name) or simply the American version got it wrong, another option is Yuji since he was leaving gave the false fan name, or that like Hyper Knuckles Sega just did not care enough to confirm the name. (which again, I bring up, NOWHERE have I ever seen any confirmation of Hyper Sonic/Knuckles (we know it is called Hyper form, but the actuall names I have never seen) or Super Knuckles.

Another debate that comes up reguarly is was Tails in Super or Hyper form in S3K, I am inclined to think Hyper becaue to become Turbo, one must get the Super Emeralds, and we saw his super form in Sonic 2 and (possibly) Sonic Heroes.

Also did Tails and Knuckles go Super in Heroes, again, having played it enough, watching that scene over and over (and unlike most debates, with no hints anywhere, it is completely opinion with no right or wrong answer) I think that they did indeed go Super. Now, this one is not right or wrong (unlike the top two) I jus t want to know peoples opinions on this.

Roxas #13

To get Hyper Sonic you had to collect the Super Chaos Emeralds are something like that and he glows different colors. Here`s a link to it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Sonic just scoll down to see it.

Solar Sonic was in one of the Sonic The Hedgehog comics

EDIT: Dark Super Sonic was on the anime Sonic X when he transform with the fake chaos emerald the metarex made.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Roxas #13 said:
To get Hyper Sonic you had to collect the Super Chaos Emeralds are something like that and he glows different colors. Here`s a link to it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Sonic just scoll down to see it.

Solar Sonic was in one of the Sonic The Hedgehog comics

EDIT: Dark Super Sonic was on the anime Sonic X when he transform with the fake chaos emerald the metarex made.

I know how to get the Hyper forms, what I am asking, is has anyone ever seen Sega confirmation of the names (besides Turbo Tails, which is a confirmed name for his Hyper Form) I would say that Sonic is DEFINATELY Hyper, as it would only make sense for the main character to always be named after the form itself (unlike Burning Blaze, Turbo Tails, and )[possibly Hyper Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back