• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

song/tag a day thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
doing one of those tags inspired songs things for the 7 days cus i never finished mine last summer, and hopefully it will help me get back into the swing of things. and maybe it'll put you guys on some new tunes as well!

Day I: A$AP Rocky - Ridin' [feat. Lana Del Rey]

scaled.php

also i got a new ps2 today and found my copies of kh1 and 2 so ayeeeeee

Last edited:

Malibu

Awards
Really like the left side it's nice. Placement is a little to far to the left though and the smudging on the right is lazy compared to the left. Also oversharpened.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
little too incomplete to really say much
light and contrast are stable, im more interested in the raw photo than the actual manipulations done.

Awards
The only good thing about the "explosion" protruding from him is the part on the right that looks like bacon.

It's like, you have this wide image, and you choose to go balls out opaque on the far left side where it has no continuity or flow with the rest of the tag. Granted the part on the left of the dude could be cool- if this were like a tag and no a photomanip. The big pink splotch on the right of the stock though just does not need to be there at all. You can do placement like that, ALL THESE EFFECTS, and then "here's a len's flare over a blur" on the opposite side. There's no balance. there's probably a mixture of copping error and effect error. Malibu is right though, the smudging on the right side of the dude looks lazy compared to the left. If you had a tag more focused on the left- one that more generous to the colors chosen- and if you didn't make the smudging so flat (you can tell with the dude's shoulder) then you could have something. But right now needs a lot of work.

And I wouldn't say this looks very ray except for the photo itself.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
ok i've been busy all day so the next tag might have to be tomorrow

inb4 i become lazy and forget about this overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back