• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Song for 358/2 Days: Colors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGaurdian

I love that song, but if theres gonna be a song, Utada Hikaru will probably make a new one for it.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Colors is my favorite song. The video and song are truly cosmic.

Yes, two lines fit it, but otherwise it is not meant for the game. It's about someone basically controlling her life and how she deals with it.

I think this game, BBS and Coded will use Passion/Sactuary like CoM.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It's about someone basically controlling her life and how she deals with it.

Wouldn't that fit Roxas though? The Organization seems to want to control his life by making him follow orders and kill Heartless for them, and he deals with it by leaving them.

I had wondered if they would just stick to "Sanctuary" though, the way Chain of Memories just stuck with "Simple and Clean."

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
it good but i wouldn't pray for the lyrics to be traslated:thumbdown:

Well, first of all that could be a problem, and second, I don't think Hikki would use such an old song for a new game. This song was released in...what, 2003?

But, theoretically, the setting and overall mood of the song would fit the game pretty well.

KairiNamine95

i think that she would make a new song...just because that song might be hard to translate and keep the beat, but i do think that she will keep singing for kingdom hearts!!

mike12

They will Re-use to previous songs, and Utada will probably make a new song for KH3 because the 3 new games are just side-stories

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Umm... the song in my sig?

Ah, love that song too.

Wouldn't that fit Roxas though? The Organization seems to want to control his life by making him follow orders and kill Heartless for them, and he deals with it by leaving them.

I had wondered if they would just stick to "Sanctuary" though, the way Chain of Memories just stuck with "Simple and Clean."

I....guess....

Well, first of all that could be a problem, and second, I don't think Hikki would use such an old song for a new game. This song was released in...what, 2003?

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

They will Re-use to previous songs, and Utada will probably make a new song for KH3 because the 3 new games are just side-stories

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back