• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sonder - Game Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiranos

Hello all KH fans brethens!
I want to talk to you about a game that i believe fits you right into the target audiance. I've been working on it for the past couple of months and have now launched its Kickstarter Campaign to truly dedicated myself to its development if it gets funded. Growing up i've always wanted to make video games, holding JRPGs like Kingdom Hearts and The world ends with you with great esteem. Now, i believe i have the necessary skillset and vision to create my own game. Influenced alot by the works of Tetsuya Nomura, i'm confident that anyone on the KH Insider forum would love playing what i have in mind for the game.

LINK TO SONDER: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/539442546/sonder-0

I invite you all to read the information on the Kickstarter page and become a backer if you find it promising. I really need your guys and every little bit goes toward my dream as well as what i believe can become an amazing game to help us hold our breath until the release of KH3!

Thank you for your time and i'd love to hear what you think! Of course if you share the project on any social media don't hesitate to tag me! The name's François Cardin, got it memorized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back