• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somthing strange in the BBS trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Ok so I was reading Riku-keyblades BBS thing about whatwe should know and I watched a video The Jump Festa Mock up trailer of birth by sleep I was looking at Terra's shadow and his BODY LOOKED LIKE RIKU FROM KH1 HA. That further Prooves my point about Terra being Riku's Brother or somthing. But THIS REALLY ANNOYS ME CUZ EVERYBODY THINKS THAT TERRA IS A TEENAGER WHEN IN THE SECRET ENDING HE LOOKS LIKE AN ADULT. Is it possible that Terra is Riku's Dad:confused: Anyway check the vid out and it is at the end of the vid somewere PLEASE MAKE SURE U CATCH TERRA'S SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Family relations mean nothing.
Terra's shadow looks nothing like Riku's.
Aqua's (if that is the one on the beach) looks more like Riku. XD
No family relations
No.
No.

And either way, shadows looking alike would prove nothing..

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, i once started a thread like this and was pulvarized. one thing ive learned, like posted above: family is irrelevant. btw, its not confirmed that the shadow belongs to Terra.

A

Audo

No family relations. Ever.
Terra's shadow doesn't look like Riku's.
If you're referring to the scene where Ven asks to be erased, that is a female outline as far as we can tell.
Meaning it is most likely Aqua.
No Family.......
EVEEEER. It isn't important to the plot.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Hey man I am just trying to give somthing new to the future of KH here okay it is completely DEAD AND WHY DO LIKE TONS OF PEOPLE HANG AROUND THIS SECTION ANYWAY IT IS JUST THE SAME STUFF:cursing:

Sexy Angel
Oh mY GoD11!!!!!!!!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mehY Sh/\darz lo@ksa a LOot LikE MyE SiSteeeer!>!??!!+!!!!!!
I'AM am MehY SiStaraaer!!!?!!!!1+!!!!!!!!!!

[/sarcasm]

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
lOOK why do flame the noobies anyway? And now that I think about it that might be aqua:confused:

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
But that was not an official trailer tho so maybe that was just a change that sombody added

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Thanks DM18 that was a esteem booster hey u wanna come up with a huge theory with me some time i need help

Gabo

But that was not an official trailer tho so maybe that was just a change that sombody added

So someone would go and get new videos we've never seen before, then add in a random fake scene (which looks flawless, and no different than other scenes), for sh!ts and giggles?
And then videotape it with a crappy camera?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Well, maybe he's 19, thats still a mature age, and its still being a teenager.....we'll find out sooner or later
Anyways, there is no proof that any of the new characters are the family members of any other character. And its safe to say that they are not, considering family has never been a theme in KH, its mostly bonds and friendship.

Bliip

Hey man I am just trying to give somthing new to the future of KH here okay it is completely DEAD AND WHY DO LIKE TONS OF PEOPLE HANG AROUND THIS SECTION ANYWAY IT IS JUST THE SAME STUFF:cursing:
Then why in god's name are U HERE?! we hang around cause it's good fun to guess what the future holds (and it boosts our argumentative skills :toungesmile:)
*sighs* someone please negarep this guy (j/k)

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Look I AM VERY SORRY FOR BEING A JERK I WAS VERY PISSED ABOUT SOME OTHER life stuff so yea it does boost argumenitive skills i do come here sometimes for the laughs to but i was not thinking entirly straight

Bliip

Look I AM VERY SORRY FOR BEING A JERK I WAS VERY PISSED ABOUT SOME OTHER life stuff so yea it does boost argumenitive skills i do come here sometimes for the laughs to but i was not thinking entirly straight
kk, just try not to let what some higher-ups say get to you, in the beginning most of the theories are completely rejected the moment the thread is put up.

Gabo

kk, just try not to let what some higher-ups say get to you, in the beginning most of the theories are completely rejected the moment the thread is put up.

It doesn't matter if its your first thread or your 234234th.
Look at Yannis.
He's been trying for a great theory forever apparently
And right now, hes going on Platinum, and thinks theres an invisible chick in the basement of Ansems lab.
xD

And none of us here are 'higher ups'

Bliip

Look at Yannis.
And right now, hes going on Platinum, and thinks theres an invisible chick in the basement of Ansems lab.
xD

true true, but the mods and admins are higher-ups. anyway i was just trying to prove a point.

(teehee, AtW is a pimp for invisichicks :thumbup: hes cool)

A

Audo

Look at Yannis.
xD

I LOL'd so hard when I read this. XDDDDD

Gabo

true true, but the mods and admins are higher-ups. anyway i was just trying to prove a point.

Well, if the mods say something to you, I suggest you listen.
Giving any other advice prolly isn't helpful
xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back