• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somthing strange in the BBS trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tazztig

Ok so I was reading Riku-keyblades BBS thing about whatwe should know and I watched a video The Jump Festa Mock up trailer of birth by sleep I was looking at Terra's shadow and his BODY LOOKED LIKE RIKU FROM KH1 HA. That further Prooves my point about Terra being Riku's Brother or somthing. But THIS REALLY ANNOYS ME CUZ EVERYBODY THINKS THAT TERRA IS A TEENAGER WHEN IN THE SECRET ENDING HE LOOKS LIKE AN ADULT. Is it possible that Terra is Riku's Dad:confused: Anyway check the vid out and it is at the end of the vid somewere PLEASE MAKE SURE U CATCH TERRA'S SHADOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you state things that you should already know.
NO relationship

SwordsmenXIII

It doesn't matter if its your first thread or your 234234th.
Look at Yannis.
He's been trying for a great theory forever apparently
And right now, hes going on Platinum, and thinks theres an invisible chick in the basement of Ansems lab.
xD

And none of us here are 'higher ups'

LOL! thats true! but there is no family relations in these games.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
LOL! thats true! but there is no family relations in these games.

I don't get why you said that to me, as if I said there were any family relations?

Kyxenn

Way ta crush a 12 year old boy's hopes of having a plausable theory, people. lol aldrain Im sure youve already heard this a 100 times but your theory isnt applicable at all to the Kingdom Hearts storyline. These people are right when they say that that body would most-likely belong to Aqua, simply because the shadow has boobs, and everything else about it would basically fit Aqua's features. And yes, the Kingdom Hearts storyline has absolutely nothing to do with family relations. It would be a twist but it doesnt apply. If I were you Id start on a new theory from scratch and toss this one. Forums like this only attract flamers heheh. So I just thought youd like ta here that from someone who hasnt blown an artery from reading your theory... ^^

XIII Blades

Well, apart from all this bashing, i'd like to point something out i noticed. Now, this could be totally coincidence, but i'd like to here what some of you more informed KH fans have to say. So i started a new file on KH II, and at the opening scene here, (check 0:27), you notice the grass is parted by a dirt path, where sora is standing, in a cross shape. Now if you look in the BBS trailer, when the three chasers approach KK, IKK, and WtD, the mass amounts of keyblades are parted by a dirt path in the shape of a cross (check 1:07). Coincidence or symbolic? Flame me if you will, but its just an observation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back