• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somthing i noticed about BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blob

I'm just wondering if anyone noticed this but is it me or do aqua ven and terra look younger than they did when we first saw them in the KH2 FM+ secret ending or it might just be my imagination but they seemed to be like a year or two younger to me. Or it might just be the artwork and not how they are in game but who knows.

Seikay

mmm not really to me they just look animated like drawn instead of in a 3d design so, no.

MasterXOblivion7

yes actually i understand what you're saying...the artwork in the actual game and the artwork in the CGI secret ending differ in a couple ways: Terra has longer hair in the CGI and Aqua seems to have a different hairstyle. But then again we must consider that Roxas, Riku, and Kairi in the KH1 secret ending had their differences from the actual characters in the game also. It could be a few years apart or it could just simply be that the concept artists decided to change the characters around a little bit~:p

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Um, I don't think it's just your imagination. They definitely look younger to me. They're not even in armor...

Seikay

Because apperantly you travel through time in this game and I think it would be wierd walking around in present day wearing full pimped out armor? plus their armor was all destroyed in the video.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah they look a lot younger to me. At least 2 years younger. It looks like in FM+ they are in their 20's and they are in their teens in BBS.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Because apperantly you travel through time in this game

Says who?

and I think it would be wierd walking around in present day wearing full pimped out armor?

It's KH. Where carpets fly and a 15 year old can but whole buildings with a key shaped sword. Point null.

plus their armor was all destroyed in the video.

So what? They could have gotten it repaired or something.

Seikay

Its just because they are not drawn in 3d and their not battling and stuff getting all scarred up and looking angry.

Seikay

Says who?

It's KH. Where carpets fly and a 15 year old can but whole buildings with a key shaped sword. Point null.

So what? They could have gotten it repaired or something.

Well it kind of implies that they travel through time when it says that Terra was watching Riku and Sora play as kids.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well it kind of implies that they travel through time when it says that Terra was watching Riku and Sora play as kids.

He might have been there at one point, doesn't mean he time travelled. Or it might have been symbolic. We don't know yet.

Its just because they are not drawn in 3d and their not battling and stuff getting all scarred up and looking angry.

No it's not.

Last edited:

sillypieman

I think they could be younger, but if you look at the Org members, they look really weird. It's just the artwork I think.

Seikay

thank you pie person, if they showed another 3d vid in the same clothes that they are wearing on the art then they would look the same age.

Dnize

I'm just wondering if anyone noticed this but is it me or do aqua ven and terra look younger than they did when we first saw them in the KH2 FM+ secret ending or it might just be my imagination but they seemed to be like a year or two younger to me. Or it might just be the artwork and not how they are in game but who knows.

Thats what they said with Roxas in the first secret ending

Seikay

He does look like he is younger, he even looks younger in Twilight Town then he does in the org. robe but its just because its supposed to be all gloomy and serious so it make him seem more mature to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back