• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somewhat lost on what to do next....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas_Booker

So I just got 1.5, and I'm playing KHFM. My problem is, I've beat every world and locked it except Atlantica, Hollow Bastion, and End of the World. Right now, after I locked Olympus Coliseum, it said I should go revisit worlds and look for treasure..... do I really have to go and find treasure in each and every world before I do the normal drive to Atlantica so I can move on to Hollow Bastion? Because right now it won't let me click into Atlantica....

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Have you actually gone to Atlantica yet? Because what I'm guessing the problem is that you haven't landed there yet and you can't warp to places you haven't been to. You'll have to warp to one of the closer worlds and drive from there.

Now, if that's not working I'm not sure what the deal is.

Vanitas_Booker

Have you actually gone to Atlantica yet? Because what I'm guessing the problem is that you haven't landed there yet and you can't warp to places you haven't been to. You'll have to warp to one of the closer worlds and drive from there.

Now, if that's not working I'm not sure what the deal is.
Well, usually when you unlock a world it says "Normal Drive" and "Warp Drive". Usually there's only "Normal Drive" if you haven't landed there yet, but not even that is showing up.... I don't think it's a bug, by any means, I just think it's a bit confusing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I dont really understand your question either, treasure isn't mandatory nor does it effect world travel. If Atlantica isn't showing up then you need to warp to neverland or monstro and from there select where atlantica is supposed to be and do a normal dive.

Korai

Awards
I dont really understand your question either, treasure isn't mandatory nor does it effect world travel. If Atlantica isn't showing up then you need to warp to neverland or monstro and from there select where atlantica is supposed to be and do a normal dive.
yeah, it sounds like youre trying to do a normal drive from a distant world. you can only do a normal drive from a world adjecent to the one youre trying to go to. or maybe youre just stuck cuz they changed the way the cursor on the world map works from the original? you usually cant just push it once, but you have to hold the joystick to get the cursor to go all the way. but its more likely that youre just too far away from atlantica. i know that revisiting other worlds isnt required for this, so if one of those isnt the problem, then idk what is

Vanitas_Booker

Well, what's funny is that I've played through KH dozens of times, and this has never happened. But, last night, I turned off the system, and for some reason the "Normal Drive" pulled up for Neverland, Halloween Town, and Atlantica, and somehow I was able to travel to it... I have no idea what the heck the problem was, but somehow turning the system off fixed it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back