• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Sometimes girls are confusing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
alright, im kindof in a weird state right now and i was wondering if i could get some advice.

ok, well there is this one girl at my school that i have been really good friends with for the last half of my last year of school and for the whole time this year. she's a really cool girl, she's smart, funny, attractive, nice, and we get along really great. i would sometimes take her out to get food, go ice skating in the city, or just hang out. she's been really cool and i wasn't really interested in going out with her at the time.

then a good friend of mine also started to get to know her pretty well and they like each other. so at this time, im thinking "alright that's cool, two good friends of mine will be going out". i've been talking to them both about how they feel about each other and such and they really seemed to like each other. then one day the guy asked the girl if she ever thought about dating, and she said she would think about it. however, the guy kindof mistakenly took it as if she said yes. so he thought they were going out, but later that weekend she explained to me that she didn't mean to make it seem like she said yes, so i told her she should straighten things out with each other, which they did and now they are not going out. nowadays neither one of them knows how their feelings for each other are anymore.

the girl keeps telling me she's not sure and the guy tells me that he's not sure about them either, but he likes her and if she doesn't wanna date him, then he's cool with it. he has also told me about such instances where their hug goodbye was weak, and she denied him a kiss, so he feels dumb. they still talk alot and they seem to get along well.

now here's where i come in. just sorta recently, i have been taking a liking for this girl. so im thinking to myself, so does she like my friend or no? if she likes him, why does she seem hesitant about going out with him and why aren't they going out? could it possibly be that she might like someone else?

another factor is that prom is coming up in may, and she did tell me once earlier in the year when we were having a discussion about it that we could go together if neither of us were dating someone. if it could happen, i would love to take her to prom, but if not that's ok too because i have a backup plan so no worries there. im just kindof confused, is this just a phase for me, maybe because there's a chance she might like me? the thing i want to know is how are those two going to end up because if i have the chance, i will probably ask her to prom.

sorry if this is kindof hard to understand, its late and i don't really wanna be grammatically and structurally correct in my writing. and yeah its kindof a dumb story, but does anyone have any advice for me?

T

Tyler Durden

^^ ask her tothe prom, when that comes around.

But your friend is honestly not a factor. What really matters is if she likes you. Ask her out, however you want to tell her you like her,and gauge her reaction. your friend isn't important because he already said he didnt care if she dated him. That means he doesnt care ifshe goes outwith someone else, so...

GO FOR IT

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Its obvious she likes you.

She won't go out with him because if she does, shes no longer open to go out with you. Thats simple girl knowledge my friend. You should know this by now at your age, but its better late than never that you two become more than just friends.

Then again I could be completely wrong. Girls are and continue to be confusing for our male species :confused:

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Its obvious she likes you.

She won't go out with him because if she does, shes no longer open to go out with you. Thats simple girl knowledge my friend. You should know this by now at your age, but its better late than never that you two become more than just friends.

Then again I could be completely wrong. Girls are and continue to be confusing for our male species :confused:

yeah ik, but she has said that she likes my friend and such, like really likes him. but yeah, if she likes him so much, then why won't she go out with him? they still have a thing going on so im not completely sure if she wants to go with him or not. i don't wanna necessarily just blow my friend out of the picture after all he's trying to do to go out with this girl. ive had a gf before, its just this time, im not so quite sure about it. the other times it was obvious, but this one's kinda different.

dark hero Riku said:
But your friend is honestly not a factor. What really matters is if she likes you. Ask her out, however you want to tell her you like her,and gauge her reaction. your friend isn't important because he already said he didnt care if she dated him. That means he doesnt care ifshe goes outwith someone else, so...

ik what you are getting at, but he still is a factor for me. maybe i didn't explain this correctly, he likes her and wants to go out with her, but if she didn't want to, he wouldn't fret about it and would be ok with it. and i wish it was as easy to ask her out without possibly have my friend think that i stole her away from him. he's a really good friend of mine so i don't want to be bogus to him. i wish i could just see it out before prom so i know how i could come about the situation. i don't wanna tell her i like her and have her say she's sorry, but she likes my friend more. if there was no competition, then i wouldn't be worried.

btw, thanks for the replies guys.

T

Tyler Durden

^^ If he's a good friend, he will understand.

If he's not, do you really want to be his friend if he doesn't care about what you feel?

Cid Highwind

The Captain
^^ If he's a good friend, he will understand.

If he's not, do you really want to be his friend if he doesn't care about what you feel?

yeah he would probably understand, but then again he might feel like i kind of "stole" her away from him. i think i'm going to watch this out a little bit longer and see where it's heading.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Talk to your fried first. Just be like "Hey, I kind of have feelings for her and I want to see if I have a chance to go out with her". Even if he gets mad at you for that (which he probably wont) he would be even more angry if you were to do it behind his back knowing that he has some feelings for her.

Also, if anything does happen between you and this girl and your friend does have some feelings for her (still) things will probably get weird between the three of you. He will probably not want to hang around you two much when together.

As for the girl probably. Just casually bring it up. Talk to her some more and eventually get it to the point of asking her if she's interested in any particular guy and ask her about prom.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
ok, i will try and talk to him about it tho. man i am really messing up my friend's year. on new year's i was a little messed up and kinda broke his ping-pong table. i wonder how he's going to feel when i tell him i like the girl he likes?

dchi

Something similar happened to me, and from my experience, I can tell you not to get your hopes up on her liking you. You should just relax, be her friend, and take someone else...or go as friends, because nothing's happening.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Something similar happened to me, and from my experience, I can tell you not to get your hopes up on her liking you. You should just relax, be her friend, and take someone else...or go as friends, because nothing's happening.

well im just seeing what's going to happen, but im still going to be her friend. if something does arise, then i will make my move.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Don't know if this will make sense but...

yes be her friend until the time is right. You should have a back up plan. That back up plan is that you should challenge your friend to a xiaolin showdown and the winner is the winner. But really, stick to being her friend until her feelings develop. Girls are confusing since they have that right to change their minds at a split second. Also, she might be in a state of wavering whether to be your friends girlfriend and make him happy (which will), or stick to just being friends with him and you. She doesn't want to hurt your friends feelings.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
hopefully one day she will tell me that she has no interest of going out with my friend and then i will she how she feels about us. she usually tells me everything about how she feels so i don't think its going to be a big problem. and don't worry, i have a backup plan, especially for prom, and no, its not a xiaolin showdown....ha

Cid Highwind

The Captain
sorry for the double post, but i thought i would update you guys on my current situation.

there's still no progress with the girl and my friend, and im really tired of waiting for something to happen. so.....i met a new girl. i just got her number today and we are hanging out sunday...nice. if things start going well with this new girl, i can put the original girl i posted about aside and we can still be friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back