• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

somethins i don t understand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
in kh at the end when the door to kh opens theres ca rayb of ligth which attacks ansem
when they try to close the door you see darksides at the other side so if its liugth why are there heartless there .

and why is the hollow bastion kkeyhole different heartless are coming out instead of in why are heartless coming out of there while the want to enter others to destroy them vhollow bastion should be destroyed 2

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
in kh at the end when the door to kh opens theres ca rayb of ligth which attacks ansem
when they try to close the door you see darksides at the other side so if its liugth why are there heartless there .
because light cannot exist without darkness.
and why is the hollow bastion kkeyhole different heartless are coming out instead of in why are heartless coming out of there while the want to enter others to destroy them vhollow bastion should be destroyed 2
hollow bastion is the source you might say, of the heartless apearing in the worlds. so it is different.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
1) Learn how to type
2) Sora's naive concept that KH was light is a lie, I think. I think that was Mickey that summoned that beam of light. Proof, Nomura stated that KH is the door to darkness.
3) I have no idea what you mean about Hollow Bastion. Heartless aren't technically coming out of the Keyhole, they're coming from Hollow Bastion. They are the several Heartless that Ansem made. Any Heartless that has the Heart symbol on it means it was created by Ansem. This is true, cuz' in an Ansem Report he states he will mark the ones he has made. Some Heartless don't have the Heart mark on them. So the ones that do where created, and the ones without it where born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back