• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Somethings in the Steamboat Willie world that bother me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
For the 1st time ever I feel like a n00b asking a question,other than a link. After closely observing the new scans I came up with some questions. Observe the scan closely. You may ask youself some of the questions I am about to. http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=scan50.jpg . Well,first I'd like to ask,why is Sora in his KH1 costume.I know some of you are like*No one Knows as of yet,would a mod close this* But that isn't my point. Would Sora still be able to use the "Drive" ability WITHOUT his new outfit. It isn't confirmed yet but,it is highly theorized that they hold the key to the "Drive" abilitiy. My second question is,is Mickey in your party? No solid evidence as of yet,but in nearly all the scans they give you info on people in your party as well as enemies. Mickey and Pete seem to fit those descriptions perfectly.Also if he is in your party,he'd have to stay in that world forever like every member of your party. And Why isn't mickey dressed in his Org cloak or the outfit we have seen him wear in KH:Com. Or is it because they are in a different world,sorta like atlantica and Halloween town? Another question,why are Sora and Mickey shaking hands? I know their time in "The door" was brief,but shouldn't they have made a formal introduction in Twilight Town? But I guess after meeting again they would shake hands,who knows. After watching Steamboat Willie 2 minutes ago,it seems Minnie would also be in that world. But what would she be doing OUT of the Disney Castle Level? She is in your party in that level so how can she possibly leave. Didn't Donald and Goofy take their last ship? That is also confusing. Finally, what is that ball of light appearing next to Sora? Could it be a heartless? I can't really tell. What do you guys think?

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot! Pete is the captain of that ship. Whats up with that? Isn't he the enemy. I find it hard to beleive Mickey would be working for pete,espically when he is a king. They don't get along in steamboat willie at all. And in KH2 it really seems they are on 2 seperate sides,outside of the Steamboat Willie world. And since Pete is the captain of that ship,I'd find it doubtful he'd let either Sora,Donald or Goofy on board.

Last edited:

iholdthekeys

fusion in steamboat willie all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
black and white flames!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obilivion19

First off, this world is based off the cartoon steamboat willie so if you've seen

the cartoon pete is the captain of the ship. Sora is probably in his old outfit because
it makes him look a little more catoony and outdated. If you could drive in halloweentown
then chances are you can drive here.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I know why sora's in his old clothes i could be wrong about it but people get confused when i say what i think of it.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(Ahem) As most of you know, Steamboat Willie was the first ever Mickey cartoon. Now watch as I explain everything to you:
Sora's/Mickey's/Donald's/Goofy's Outfit: The reason why all of these guys are in their original outfits (yes, that's how mickey,donald, and goofy looked when they first came out, i've seen steamboat willie, so I know). Is because Steamboat Willie was the original Mickey cartoon, so basically, it's like going into a special mickey world, but going back in time really really far (notice sora's beady little eyes) THUS Mickey is not a keyblade wielder, nor does he have his cloak, nor anything. This mickey is the plain old original mickey.

Why mickey and sora are shaking hands must be because Sora is explaining that he knows Mickey as his later self, and is introducing himself to mickey for the very first time. This may be why mickey happens to know Sora's name when they meet at the door (Since in mickey's letter to donald he calls sora 'the key' but later he calls him sora).

I think we can safely assume that Sora will be most likely able to use drive, and that steamboat willie will be the place thath pete's storyline will be most majorly described.

YoshiAngemon

It would be possible that Sora is the one who introduced Mickey to the Keyblade in the past, and that HE is the one who saves his hide! The only other explanation about why Mickey knew Sora's name would be that when Riku met the King, Riku told him about how Sora is the keybearer, and when Mickey sensed him, he called out to Sora by name. It's just THAT simple! :D

sora364

Awards
Savior of Dawn said:
(Ahem) As most of you know, Steamboat Willie was the first ever Mickey cartoon. Now watch as I explain everything to you:
Sora's/Mickey's/Donald's/Goofy's Outfit: The reason why all of these guys are in their original outfits (yes, that's how mickey,donald, and goofy looked when they first came out, i've seen steamboat willie, so I know). Is because Steamboat Willie was the original Mickey cartoon, so basically, it's like going into a special mickey world, but going back in time really really far (notice sora's beady little eyes) THUS Mickey is not a keyblade wielder, nor does he have his cloak, nor anything. This mickey is the plain old original mickey.

Why mickey and sora are shaking hands must be because Sora is explaining that he knows Mickey as his later self, and is introducing himself to mickey for the very first time. This may be why mickey happens to know Sora's name when they meet at the door (Since in mickey's letter to donald he calls sora 'the key' but later he calls him sora).

I think we can safely assume that Sora will be most likely able to use drive, and that steamboat willie will be the place thath pete's storyline will be most majorly described.

Thats a pretty good theory you got going there.But there are some twist in it.Exactly how would they go back in time? And for what purpose? And yes I have seen steamboat willie as well. And Donald and Goofy weren't in it. But I'm am aware that that is how they first appeared. I am also aware that it is a special mickey world and it is the 1st Mickey Cartoon. I saw the thing about 9-10 years ago. Then I downloaded it to refresh my memory,today. So I may remember it better than most others. I understand you saying going,far far back*the black and white background is perfect for it*. And you said notice Sora's eyes. More than likely it isn't because of time travel. Maybe,Since Steamboat Willie was Mickey's first cartoon,Nomura saw fit fit to reduce everyone back to the way they first appeared. And restore their cartoonish looks. Since Sora didn't have a Cartoon look,Nomura just made one up. Well you helped me understand half of one of my questions. But I still need a good theory on the other half"drive one". Without the new duds,i'm just not to sure about that one. But I could be mistaken. But it does explain why Mickey would know Sora's name without ever meeting him.

The Reaper

Savior of Dawn said:

Wow i really like your theory, it falls in very good!

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
Savior of Dawn said:

By far, ur theory is the only one that's makes sense by far( by my opinion).

somebody111

Meh if that is pete it could that he turns good to evil or evil to good..i don't know or like said could just go back in time @.@

Edit: Or he ccould just be evil and just traped them there on his boat cause of his evil looks :rolleyes:

ur-vile

Awards
I'm with the theory that the Steamboat Willy world is a memory or something along those lines

sora_123

i think that SW is the world you go to, after PoC world. perhaps pete carries a very important package (if you read the translations), and somehow pete ends up in SW world navigating a ship, while sora and the others follow him. And about mickey perhaps he's trying to stop pete from whatever he's trying to do.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Maybe Namine` is giving Sora a look into Mickey's memories? Or Mickey requested that he view it... I dunno, we'll find out soon enough.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Kinda obvious..everything is turned back into the past..Goofy and Donald are in their regular drawings..Sora is in his regualr clothes..its just like the clothes changing in Halloween Town

YoshiAngemon

If you watched Steamboat Willie in the first place, you'd know that Pete is the Captain of the Steamboat, and the Steamboat stopped to pick up the cargo, and Minnie wanted to go with "Willie," as Mickey was known in the short. My guess is that Pete wants to "do a re-write" and CAPTURE Minnie, which NEVER happened in the original Steamboat Willie!

sora364

Awards
Never Mind. I recentley heard that Steamboat Willie is the other side of Disney Castle. This clears some things up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back