• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something you should know about KH2 Birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerthekitty

did you know birth by sleep is like the first game it should any ways. I thoight i about this watching the videos to and saw Sora,Riku you get it. Will the three of them were like 5 4 6 years old. To me they were cause in the game when Aqau found Kiari. Kiari looked very young. If you know this cool if not you stink like you don't know kingdom hearts that much sorry about that.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
did you know birth by sleep is like the first game it should any ways. I thoight i about this watching the videos to and saw Sora,Riku you get it. Will the three of them were like 5 4 6 years old. To me they were cause in the game when Aqau found Kiari. Kiari looked very young. If you know this cool if not you stink like you don't know kingdom hearts that much sorry about that.
Seriously? First of all, this doesn't really make any sense, and second of all, it was very rude to say a person "stinks" because they don't find it cool.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm going to close this thread because, it doesn't really have a point to it (like a theory or something more fundamental to discuss,) and doesn't make a whole lot of sense due to grammar. :c Nothing wrong with being excited about BBS though!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm sorry to add on to this after KitKat closed it but I just wanted to correct the ages.

Sora and Kairi are the same age (4), while Riku (5) is a year older than the two. Birth By Sleep is 10 years in the past, which is why in KH1 they are 14 & 15 respectfully.

Okay bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back