Something you should know about KH2 Birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerthekitty

did you know birth by sleep is like the first game it should any ways. I thoight i about this watching the videos to and saw Sora,Riku you get it. Will the three of them were like 5 4 6 years old. To me they were cause in the game when Aqau found Kiari. Kiari looked very young. If you know this cool if not you stink like you don't know kingdom hearts that much sorry about that.

Bufferino

super hyped
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Keyblade Master
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • In the Grid
did you know birth by sleep is like the first game it should any ways. I thoight i about this watching the videos to and saw Sora,Riku you get it. Will the three of them were like 5 4 6 years old. To me they were cause in the game when Aqau found Kiari. Kiari looked very young. If you know this cool if not you stink like you don't know kingdom hearts that much sorry about that.
Seriously? First of all, this doesn't really make any sense, and second of all, it was very rude to say a person "stinks" because they don't find it cool.

KingdomKey

The Traveler
  • Retired Staff
  • Graceful Assassin
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Beauty Within
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Whirlwind Lancer
I'm going to close this thread because, it doesn't really have a point to it (like a theory or something more fundamental to discuss,) and doesn't make a whole lot of sense due to grammar. :c Nothing wrong with being excited about BBS though!

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
I'm sorry to add on to this after KitKat closed it but I just wanted to correct the ages.

Sora and Kairi are the same age (4), while Riku (5) is a year older than the two. Birth By Sleep is 10 years in the past, which is why in KH1 they are 14 & 15 respectfully.

Okay bye

Status
Not open for further replies.