• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something wrong with my game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

There seems to be some problems on my disc. Like every time I want to start a new game IT only stops at the movie where he falls down the water thingy and xooms in on his freaken face. IT then freezes. What's the matter with that. I can only play continue and everything is fine! I have tried using all kinds of disc cleaners but it hasn't worked. hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm Kinda think,,,,,should I get anew one!??

twilightdarkness

yes u should get a new game or if u havent tried it try disk doctor cleaner my game did the same thing and that cleaned it upcan u tell me how to make one of those animations

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
ooo sry dude. that sux!!hehehe its the best game ever and urs doesnt work...wouldnt it suck if ur KH2 didnt work when u bought it when it came out :D jk. sry to hear it. and dude, TwighlightRiku didnt make it, Mikail did. if u actually read what was in his sig >_>

Last edited:

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
NEVER EVER USE A DISK DOCTOR!!!! A disk doctor actualy make the disk worse of than it was before. Trust me. It f***** up my game real bad once "This disk was perfictly fine, but I noticed the disk was dirty and I cleaned it and when I tried to play it it wouldn't work". Try havin the disk refinished you can go to some videogame stores and they'll refinish them. You just have to ask if they do refinish things.

Note: I've had to have my disk refinished twice. Once because my brother is a morron "he set it shiney side down on a dirty carpet" and two because of the frikkin disk doctor.

chris2k

how could you let that disk get scratched in the first place the best game ever and you just let it get scratched

heartslayer101

The same thing happend to me exept at the end of the game at the credets. So I dont now what happens at the end of the game or what the secret ending is. So I was looking at my kingdom hearts stratigy guid and it said that if you beat KH on expert mode you would seee a special movie thing so I spent hours playing expert mode and when I beat it the damn thing froze! All those hours wasted! sorry to get off subject

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
chris2k said:
how could you let that disk get scratched in the first place the best game ever and you just let it get scratched

I didn't let it happen. I was still playin the game when my brother took it out. He said I was hoggin the ps2 "I don't play very much and when I do I play for several hours". But he took the game out and just placed it on the carpet. I figured he was smart enough to put it back in it's case "since it was sittin right next to him". But appearently he wasn't.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That happens in almost every Square game with CG cutscences. If your disk is scratched up, it stops in the middle of the CG Cutscence.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
And thats why my discs of FF are always in perfect shape, hehehe. They are my treasure...

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
my game was defective form the begining. when ever you beat a boss, you know how it goes all slow mo right? well mine takes forever so you like would have killed 1 min ago yet the slowmo thing hasnt come yet. and i have played it so much that there if a fuzzy line across the screen at the tiltle menu..i alomost cried...and its not my tv cuz the x-box is okay and my other ps2 games dont do that..

D

Dr. Needle

That same happened with my Final Fantasy VIII.

Nah, if my Kingdom Hearts gets broken, I'll get mad..and..uh..never mind. Then I'll buy new, of course. No one lives without playing Kingdom Hearts (even sometimes..), huh?

.Vivi.

TwilightRiku146 said:
There seems to be some problems on my disc. Like every time I want to start a new game IT only stops at the movie where he falls down the water thingy and xooms in on his freaken face. IT then freezes. What's the matter with that. I can only play continue and everything is fine! I have tried using all kinds of disc cleaners but it hasn't worked. hmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmm Kinda think,,,,,should I get anew one!??
get a new one

CJA

yeah you should either get a new game or...unfortunately get a new PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back