• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something unique about Mickey (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Although Mickey doesn't join your party, You can fight with him in the residence area of Twilight Town. (During the Final Visit).

He will sometimes come to help if Sora dies. You can fight as mickey during this time (A.K.A Mickey will be operated in exact japanese text)

Mickey is pretty quick in movement, and also has the high jump ability.

Sora can be revived completly, once you have the drive bar on Miceky to lv3 by pressing the triangle button, and the reaction command "Heal Light" is used.

Also Mickey is truly overpowered as he can cast Holy without losing MP.

ミッキーは仲間3人の中には入りませんが、トワイライトタウン(目標Lv47の時)の屋敷前でともに戦うことェできます。
また、ソラが死んだ時に、たまに助けに来てくれます。この時はミッキー一人で敵と戦い、プレイヤーが操作できます。

ミッキーの特徴は素早い動きと高いジャンプ力です。
自分で操作する時は、△ボタンを連射してドライブゲージをLv3まで溜めて「ヒールライト」を使えばソラが全快で復活します。
また、MP消費なしでホーリーを撃つことが出来ます。

Last edited:

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Re: Mickey is playable

I heard about this. A guy said Cerberus killed him and Auron, THEN Mickey showed up. He activated drive, then Sora and Auron came back to life, but Mickey dissapeared. Well, I guess
it's true......

cloud@omnislash

Yeah good stuff even though I had that in my sig for the longest but yeah your the first person that said this.
Mickey is like the Odin of KH except alot better.
He has another reaction command I think.....that is helpful.
But yeah when your in a jam Mickey comes through at critical times in some cases.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
xD I won't die, maybe I'll die once, just for curiousity. But you should be noted that it's a rare chance so there ar esome chances that when you die, you get a gameover.

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
this is cool... and the fact that its random makes it even better because you cant just make it happen.

i love mickey

i cant wait to play this game.... we need to make a countdown till march or something...

GAAA

(goes in corner and starts rocking back and forth taking to self....)

good night all... bed time for me

DannyKilla

wow...3 people playable in kh2!! Crazy Im glad we get to play as mickey..although i wish he couldve been as our party. Same with BHK. Even tho the three playable characters are strong there is one that comes on top of all...SOOORRAAA. haha ima make a thread about that..

{S}{O}{R}{A}

Heh, yeah.
It just happen to me during the Sora vs. Dragon fight
Though Mickey's inability to fly on the tornados made him...... well pretty useless. heh

But he seemed very strong.

X

XEDELAS

i think u only get mickey on really easy mode or somethin oter wise u could be fightin the org and u would die but then come back to life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back