• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something unexpected

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magi

I live in Italy,where BBS should be out tomorrow,and since i pre-ordered the special edition i thought that the game would arrive to me on saturday,but...when i woke up i found the game!I was sooooooooo happy =) So,europeans,how many of you have already receveied the game?

Awards
Not me. My GameStop is very stiff when it comes to releases. I bet they still don't have it in the store; it'll probably come in the morning and the guy contacts me during lunch time like last time.

Btw, is the artbook cool? Or is it filled with renders like people were guessing?

magi

(Sono italiana anche io! XD)
Nope, they didn't called me, so I'll be waiting for tomorrow :(

Hey!Sono sicuro che ti arriverà presto!Comunque per il momento posso dirti che le traduzioni sono fatte molto bene =)

Not me. My GameStop is very stiff when it comes to releases. I bet they still don't have it in the store; it'll probably come in the morning and the guy contacts me during lunch time like last time.

Btw, is the artbook cool? Or is it filled with renders like people were guessing?

It's only a book with the artworks of characters and worlds....nothing special,sorry

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
Hey!Sono sicuro che ti arriverà presto!Comunque per il momento posso dirti che le traduzioni sono fatte molto bene =)

It's only a book with the artworks of characters and worlds....nothing special,sorry
(Lo spero! Le traduzioni erano la cosa che mi preoccupava di più a dirla tutta...dopo Dissidia...^^')
...So the book is nothing of special? I ordered the limited edition too...oh well, who cares. I'll get the game anyway XD

MarkulaMark

Awards
Ok, this is the worst: I was walking into a game store and there it was KH BBS, but i Pre-Ordered the SE and they said they only get that one tomorrow =(. The game kept saying BUY ME! BUY ME! I think I just went crazy of waiting:S

Last edited:

Wheels

Ok, this is the worst: I was walking into a game store and there it was KH BBS, but i Pre-Ordered the SE and they said they only get that one tomorrow =(. The game kept saying BUY ME! BUY ME! I think I just went crazy of waiting:S

I was in the store when they got the go ahead to sell it and were starting to put them up on the shelves, just after finding out I can't get my copy of the SE for another 4 days. I sooooo almost just cancelled my order and bought it then and there.Now, I'll have to wait, and plot, and scheme, and destroy them all *shifty eyes*

As for the art book, one of my friends who got it claims it made he jizz XD

Clone

I'll be getting it after the weekend, though i would be happier if i could get it tommorow.

Awards
I'm going crazy at checking my cellphone every 2 minutes, waiting for the message that will tell me my copy of the game is in the store. I have to go near the store today either way, but I rather not have to do some "confrontation" about delays (and idiot of me for not paying attention to the guy's answer to my question "will there be delays?"). It's stupid really since the store only opened like 20 minutes ago ^^'

Awards
I was in the store when they got the go ahead to sell it and were starting to put them up on the shelves, just after finding out I can't get my copy of the SE for another 4 days. I sooooo almost just cancelled my order and bought it then and there.Now, I'll have to wait, and plot, and scheme, and destroy them all *shifty eyes*

As for the art book, one of my friends who got it claims it made he jizz XD

Can I join you in destroying them? For some unknown reasons the pre-orders of the game were delayed all the way till the 17th, aka, next friday in my country's (from Portugal btw) GameStop according to them (not their fault, apparently). Wtf? Seriously? I wonder if my filled account who doesn't have to get worried with bills minds getting an extra earlier copy of the game... I don't think I can last till tuesday. Argh, I knew I was in for some unluckyness the moment I saw my order number was 666 -.-

Hense90

I know how you feel MarkulaMark... the same thing happened to me yesterday :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back