• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that would be cool in KH2FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

What if there was a multiplayer mode? Like you unlock each character if you beat them or they join your party or something but you can't use them in single player. And you could pick where you fight. So like if you beat a shadow heartless you get that or if you beat Pride Lands for the second time you get Simba but not all characters are accessible such as the Groundshaker.

brainy_pigeon

Hmm... Sounds like an interesting idea. Would you fight other in mulit-player mode or fight with them or something?

Anti-RoxasXIII

What if there was a multiplayer mode? Like you unlock each character if you beat them or they join your party or something but you can't use them in single player. And you could pick where you fight. So like if you beat a shadow heartless you get that or if you beat Pride Lands for the second time you get Simba but not all characters are accessible such as the Groundshaker.

I like the sound of a multi-player you described pretty well how it should be like.

it would have to be split screen though because two people cant use the same screen in third person.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I like the idea. Although, it will be hard to play on one screen. It will be just like Zone of the Enders: the 2nd runner VERSuS battle style.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Sounds good but the overall idea of the system in wich you describe wouldn't work, cause think about it certain characters in mulitpler mode would completely dominate others skill and power wise, i mean Axel vs Simba or Beast, easily hands down goes to Axel....

but the idea of having Order Member vs Order Member fights now thats cool

as far as the having certain members in your party that would be awesome

Jaden007

A split-screen mode would be awsome! Imagine being able to play as any Organization XIII member, obviously Sora and Riku, Mickey, Xehanort's Heartless, and numorous other characters. That would be so fun, too bad it will likely never happen. I'm glad you brought this up, cause I never thought of that before. A multiplayer mode would definately be the best.

Eternamente926

I actually had a fun idea for a new KH game the other night... make like a Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Super Smash Bros.-type version of Kingdom Hearts. A two player kick the opponent's butt game. Go to choose your fighter, like Sora, Riku, Axel, heck even Kairi, go against your opponent and rumble. Have unlockable choices, such as Final Form Sora, Final Form Xemnas, even Ansem for example. I know I'd buy that game lol.

KH2Lover

Just so you guys know, Sora for Super Smash Bros. Brawl isn't impossible. Not all the new characters have been released yet (as far as I know) and Kingdom Hearts did come out for a Nintendo Console.....

sonic-speed

I referred this about a year ago
Multiplayer with drive form beat-em-ups. Wooo.

no offense to you, but according your join date, you weren't here a year ago.

anyway, venom, one character wouldn't necessarily dominate over the others. Simba could beat Axel under the command of a human player. it depends on who's playing as Axel and who's playing as Simba. if the person playing as Axel isn't very good at the game, and the person playing as Simba kicks ass, then Simba will defeat Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back