• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something that has to do with Terra and Axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel"s Chakram

I was thinking that Axel was Terra's nobody. Well, I mean at the end of the final mix+ video he looks like he's becoming evil, and he knows Ven well, and Ven looks almost EXACTLY like Roxas, AND Roxas and Axel are best freinds. What do you think?

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
There was also something about Axel being Riku's nobody. :/ Considering he and Sora are best friends. Roxas is Sora's nobody, therefore I think THAT theory would be more reasonable.

But I suppose it could be possible. You really never know with KH anymore. -.-; It'd make more sense if there was more proof, though.

Chupacabra

I don't really think Terra has a Nobody... because that one would be older and Axel looks pretty young
w just don't know it and Riku doesn't have a Nobody.. but I really doubt that Nobodys are going to appear in BBS

V

V.A.T.13

I think Xemnas is Terra's nobody. >D *gets kicked*

But anyway, I still believe that there is a connection between Axel, Riku, and Terra.
They arn't each other's nobodies but theres gotta be something there.

Oh, and I also think that maybe sorta kinda in my fangirl-ish dreams that Axel's somebody was very close to Ven. A jester? ha ha.

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
^ I just want to say how much I freakin love your sig. Omg that is my new OTP.

Er. *cough* Sorry for the spam people. >.>;

swizzle

You are such a drag..
see i think that axel is his own person, like a nobody of a somebody, not terra though. i think terra is connected with the actual main enemies, xehenort and nobody and heartless.

riku in the dawn

Doubt it;
Not to shoot you down or anything, cause it is possible, but theres more of a chance of Axel being Rikus Nobody than he being Terras.
Plus I think that the 3 new characters will be pure of heart and will never be over taken by darkness.

V

V.A.T.13

^ I just want to say how much I freakin love your sig. Omg that is my new OTP.

Er. *cough* Sorry for the spam people. >.>;

See my DA for the whole pic, but yea. It's my current OTP besides MX/Terra and AnsemtheWise/Xehanort....
...and Kairi/Zexion....and Akuroku....and Riku/Sora.....and Nami/Riku.......

F*ck. I have too many OTP just for KH alone

????
that last line didnt make any sence V.A.T. 13
Sorry, I was speaking fangirl. What I meant was I think that maybe Axel's original self could of been close to Ven. Perhaps maybe his jester if Ven is royalty.

Plus I think that the 3 new characters will be pure of heart and will never be over taken by darkness.
Terra's yellow eyes say otherwise...>D

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Sorry, that's a horrible theory...XD

That's ALMOST as bad as the Axel is Riku's nobody theory. Neither made ANY sense at all. Can't we all just except that Axel is Axel? I'd rather think of Axel as his own person rather then him being just the empty shell of someone else, even if it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back