• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that doesn't make sense....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Because Sora is very, very, very, very, very stupid in KH2.
He didnt even realise he had a Nobody, even though just about EVERYONE called him Roxas and It took him almost the ENTIRE game to figure that out -_-

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Because Sora is very, very, very, very, very stupid in KH2.
He didnt even realise he had a Nobody, even though just about EVERYONE called him Roxas and It took him almost the ENTIRE game to figure that out -_-

I think he had more pressing matters to think about at the time, ya know, like the Organization invading basically every world on the map. Also, I doubt that's something someone'd like to think about.

Box_ghost

Didn't he regain his memories from CoM, which was what all the scene of "Restoration at 20%" were about?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He regained his Memories from BEFORE CoM. If you're talking about the scenes at the start of the game, you'll notice the restoration comes to an end when Sora finds Castle Oblivion, right before he enters it. He forgot completely everything that happened inside it.
Though when Roxas fused into Sora, we both got journal entries about some of the CoM members (albeit short and shallow ones, and also ones Sora didn't meet, indicating they were more Roxas's Memories than Sora's), as well as the FM+ scene in which Sora talks briefly about how he still needs to thank Namine. Nomura made it quite clear Sora remembers SOMETHING, though he never explained just how much.
I think Re:Coded'll show some, but 'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back