• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something that caught my eye about Xion (please check this out)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eki

Hi am new to this whole thing but i wanted to pint out an idea that came to mind and i don't know if anyone else thought of it. Ok Xion looks like she can sue other peoples powers or at lest mimic them kinda.
Well i noticed another org. members name Zexion hope i spelled that right he has simlier powers right? well
look at this Zexion-Ze=Xion ok i know thats sjut a stupid thign there but ok look at this sure maybe zexion is dead but he was know as the cloaked schemer and he was able mimic others powers and from what i have seen also mimic there looks... this jsut got me thinking what if Zexion is Xion but this is sjut my first toguht so go ahed and flame me if you want

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
someone made this thread..
and you should not be posting threads about xion....*unless it is very important?*
just write it down in that 358/2 days confession thing idk...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xion and Zexion were alive at the same time. Days = happens at least partially during CoM (it goes on beyond, I think).
Xion = girl whose abilities we know nothing about. We know she has the Keyblade; that about sums it up. No ability copying.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I constantly wonder why people who think their theories are stupid continue to post them. It baffles me.

Anyways, SA pretty much cleared it up. Xion's a chick, Zexion's not.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Xion and Zexion were alive at the same time. Days = happens at least partially during CoM (it goes on beyond, I think).
Xion = girl whose abilities we know nothing about. We know she has the Keyblade; that about sums it up. No ability copying.

Come to think of it, isn't it possible she had the Keyblade only because Riku had one? Whether Riku knew it when he said it or not, that could be why it's fake.

Not saying I support this theory, just saying if there is any chance it has any legitimacy (the copying part anyway), that would be a reason why.

Ryuki90

Zexion's still there when Xion is in the org.
And throughout the story, I think Xion has more relation with Roxas than with Zexion:mellow:

Y

Yannis

Xion is pretty random name in my opinion. I expected something like Xaqau or Xiari.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Xion tries to get Roxas to leave the organization and look for Sora, or whatever, why would Zexion do that, he needs Roxas as much as any other Organization member.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
UHHHHHHHH dude Xion is a chick and Zexion is a guy.Your theory doesn`t make sense my friend.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Some cutscenes, be they flashbacks or w/e, probably happen in or right before the time of CoM, but the game's name speaks for itself, as 358 is the number of days between the end of CoM and the start of KHII. So yeah Zex will be dead for most of 358 at least.

Rix

:)
Awards
I guess it's just a coincidence. i doubt that Xion and Zexion is somehow connected...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Come to think of it, isn't it possible she had the Keyblade only because Riku had one?

1) Riku seemed curious about where the heck the Keyblade popped up from.
2) She had the Keyblade when facing off against Axel and Riku didn't seem to be anywhere around.

Not saying I support this theory, just saying if there is any chance it has any legitimacy (the copying part anyway), that would be a reason why.

I thought Zexion's powers were of illusions :I either way, that still doesn't show a relation.

actually yea he is dead in days

For the part of it that happens after CoM, yes. He's alive for quite a while into Days though, seeing how CoM lasted for several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back