• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something still not answered in the Pride Lands.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Dive Sora

Do not you find it weird in the Pride Lands when you defeat scar, Simba regans control over the pride lands and the ground is not green as it is supposed too.

Where is the grass?
I know that this really stuiped but I still can not understand it.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
easy cause scar was not entirly defeated there were still some scar left in simba because he was doubting himself and it turned into that ground shaker heartless.

Final Dive Sora

I agree TH but I mean after that, why did not they make that world have grass.
The village in the land of the dragons was burened the rebuilt,why not the same with the pride lands?

White_Feather

soraisriku said:
this sloud be in the spioler setion.

anyway if you see the end of the game you see that all the grass and green come back.

uh dude, ALMOST EVERYONE has already seen the movie when they wre young

so considering it as a spoiler is like, :blink:

nc_babygal

well, grass doesn't spring up over night. Plus its like nega_sora said. The grass died after Scar took over and stayed that way ever since he was in charge. So because the dirt would get hard if there was no water, it would be hard for grass to grow. Well it depends on the type of grass. But grass doesn't grow overnight but then again it is a Disney movie where animals can talk so I guess anything could happen.

O

Oberon

Haywire said:
maybe b/c it is still playable so they kept it the same
Yeah, otherwise it would be like another disney castle. I wouldn't want pride lands to change though. It's better as a dark, and crispy place. ^-^

cloud and ninja

White_Feather said:
uh dude, ALMOST EVERYONE has already seen the movie when they wre young

so considering it as a spoiler is like, :blink:

not everyone.there are quite a few people who havent and it SHOULD be in the spoiler section but its not so were gonna have to deal with it.and it will grow back in a few eaks,that why at the end it was all green grass.it just took sometime.thats all.exactly like real grass would.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Final Dive Sora said:
I agree TH but I mean after that, why did not they make that world have grass.
The village in the land of the dragons was burened the rebuilt,why not the same with the pride lands?
Simple. There are PEOPLE in TLoD, they can build stuff. And I agree with TH about the Scar thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back