• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something special about the Intro.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
The KH2 English Intro has something special that the Japanese Intro doesn't have. The part where Namine draws the stairs, and zooms in, the music gave me the feeling of courage. The feeling that makes you feel like you can take on anything. Even a horde of rapists. The Japanese one, well it was sorta dull when you watched it.

Point of my post: Music can give people emotional feelings.

Did anyone feel a feeling of courage when you watched the English Intro?

RikusGirl55

Well when I first watched it....I was too excited to experience anything but excitement haha

I

inhiding

I didn't really feel anything either. Maybe it was because I was too busy thinking about how much I detested Sanctuary.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
So you're talkin about
"My Heart's a Battle Ground" part of the song right?
Well, I've seen the Jap. Intro and...it's the same, cuz the jap song also has those english lyrics.

I didn't feel anything then... but- I felt pretty good, since I FINALLY got the game.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
5 Kings of Twilight said:
Point of my post: Music can give people emotional feelings.
havent we known this for few thousand years? I dont think its news to anyone.

and we have prime exmaples of how music gave you emotional running around all over this site.

Leo21

I felt the same way; the japanese intro was worse than the english. Just the song, in my belief, is much better english... and that's coming from me, J-music fanatic 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back