• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something relatively basic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
As the title would suggest, I'd like to do something a little more basic in terms of story. At least, I'd like it to be basic to begin with and focus more on character development rather than a retarded amount of boring plot that isn't necessarily interesting. I think it may just be me, but when I see a few pages of text just of introduction and instructions about joining, I lose interest quickly.

So is anybody up for something that you may have expected to see on the forum a few years ago?

I can't promise that I'll finish this, so my hope is to make it a collaboration so that it can finish regardless of me taking part or not. This thread is basically being made because I don't actually know too many people in this section (inactivity and general lack of interest will do that), so send me a message or post here if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back