• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something out of the norm......Sonic rp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Yeah i've been thinking about doing this for a little while but, I wonder who would be down for it. I know it might sound kinda silly but, if you ever seen his comics, Sonic Sat AM or played Sonic Adventures 1 and 2 then you know that it can become something great. Before I make any ideas to move forward, I wanna see who is interested.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Wasn't the biggest fan of the SatAM show, but I do love the games. <3

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
I tried two or three times for a Sonic RP. They never panned out. So yeah, I'm in. I even have like, 8 different custom characters to pick from, unless you want me to play a canon character.

EDIT: Also, I really hope no one plays Silver. Dude just ruins the atmosphere.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Oh wow. The Lord has entered my humble abode. I like Custom characters much more then Canon when it comes to roleplay but, hey who knows since a true plot has been flushed out.

Hey I like Silver. He's awesome in the comics.

EDIT: Hasn't been flushed out. HASN'T

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Nigga Sauce said:
Hey I like Silver. He's awesome in the comics.

Yeah, and I like drinking until I can't feel things. Doesn't mean it's good for ya, does it? =D

Sweet though. Once I see the storyline, I'll decide what to do.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm in if this goes through. As far as characters go, I'd like to be Shadow if the choice is open, (Or Scourge if we're goin' through comics continuity) but I'm game to pretty much anybody. (Except Charmy! I hate the little bastard! >_<)

And Silver actually seems like he'd be a good character for an RP, provided he was toned down.....Typical hero archytype.

If there was anythiung I hated about him, it was his voice. He sounded like a scrapped character from Spongebob Squarepants.

And not to be "That guy," but what about OCs?

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Idea 1: It's been twenty years since Scourge the hedgehog defeated and killed Sonic and Knuckles during a battle that claimed many the lives of the Freedom Fighters. Obtaining the power of the Master Emerald, Scourge ascended to his limitless state known as Infinite Emporer Scourgewhilst also claiming the world as his empire. Shadow, along with Tails and Silver, gathered several young recruits and used his chaos control to move them to a hidden spot off the grid. For the past twenty years, they have been gathering knowledge, training and even gained the aid of Robotnik himself, who has yet to show why he agreed besides the reason that only he shall rule. A resistance has been growing ever so slightyly with the goal of eliminating Scourge.

Idea 2: For many years it was feared that the Black Arms would come to claim Mobius for themselves but, now that fear has become reality. Black Doom has defeated the Xorda and now has issued a threat to Mobius. In one month, he will invade Mobius, acquire the Master Emerald, recapture Shadow and bring the world under complete control or destruction. Feist, ruler of the Special Zon, has decided not to let this just happen. He has issued a challenge to the people(I assume people is the word I can use for Mobius inhabitants) of Mobius to gather the seven Chaos Emeralds in order to prove that they have the power to face Black Arms and defat them for if Mobius is destroyed then his fun would end. Mobius inhabitants would have to search for the portals to the special zone and retrieve each emerald seperatly around the world. It seems that Robotnik is at arms with this bu, what role he plays in all this is yet to be known.

Okay so these two ideas are very loose and I wanna see which one people would wanna see fleshed out. Any ideas are definantely allowed and help is appreciated. Hey a collaboration between us all would rock aswell.

In accordance with OCs, I love'em. Also anything dealing with robots is fine with me, depending on what you do.

Lord of Chaos

Idea 2 would allow people to play both Canon AND Original characters.

Idea 1 would really only allow for Original Characters.

Therefore, in the interest of fairness, I'll say idea 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back