• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something news ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
I saw this picture on Rebirth Wings. Wonder what it is ? Hope that is on Jump Festa 2010.

bfoyso.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
To clarify everything to you guys, the Experience! Playstation event is up in Tokyo today. The FF13 and KH:BBS demo is being held there, as well as in Osaka and Nagoya in a later time (Somewhere around the 25th or the 28th or 29th), go check it out in the previous posts I've written.

αsiя

space coke
It looks like the box for the BBS PSP Edition
If only they had the box the other way around we could of seen our first glimpse of the cover art

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It won't be long till the new BBS Famitsu scans be coming this week, is it or I could be wrong?

I think it's on the 30th of this month.

To clarify everything to you guys, the Experience! Playstation event is up in Tokyo today. The FF13 and KH:BBS demo is being held there, as well as in Osaka and Nagoya in a later time (Somewhere around the 25th or the 28th or 29th), go check it out in the previous posts I've written.

Hopefully there will be new info from todays event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back