• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Something might be missing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaplen14

So after all the trailers revealing many new cut scenes and clips, there has been a plot point that seems to be non existent.
The new Princess of Heart.
I know it was mentioned in the frozen trailer. But there are a couple things I feel don’t add up around it.

One: Could this hint at Hollow Bastion returning? The castle had a huge focus on containing and obsorbing the princess of heart’s powers. If Organization 13 is planning a similar use of their power, I feel that they would need a similar set up. This is why I feel Radient Garden could be returning still. I would assume that the SoD would want to recycle an almost successful attempt of Ansem’s.

Two: Would the 7 princesses just be kept captive at the keyblade graveyard? Maybe this won’t make sense, but out of so much footage and trailers it doesn’t seem to fit the plot in the graveyard. Knowing that we honestly haven’t seen that much I get that it’s a broad assumption. However, even with the art style of the world I feel that it’s not a good world to bring different art styles and character differences together. Hollow Bastion was dark and colorful and it somehow fit the different designs of different film characters like Alice and Belle. But with the realistic dry browns and dirt, I just can’t see Elizabeth Swan in the same space as Anna/Elsa and it look good.
I know that it’s a crazy thought, but I dunno.

With these thoughts it almost assured me that we are not done with worlds. Otherwise I’m confident in so much more than what we have seen thus far.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wouldn't take the lack of princess as a sign of more Disney worlds to come. Keep in mind we only visited two in the first game.

Speaking of the Keyblade Graveyard it's possible Xehanort intends to use them somehow to access Stairway to Heaven. Something that backs that up a bit is Kairi being abducted during the trailer.

Zaplen14

I wouldn't take the lack of princess as a sign of more Disney worlds to come. Keep in mind we only visited two in the first game.

Speaking of the Keyblade Graveyard it's possible Xehanort intends to use them somehow to access Stairway to Heaven. Something that backs that up a bit is Kairi being abducted during the trailer.

Oh, ya I’m gunna clarify that this has nothing to do with Disney worlds, (lol I don’t want to ship this post off like the last few)
More or less I feel that we are missing a couple of Original Worlds or specifically more to Rafiant Garden.

Yessss I agree! I am starting to think they play a huge role in the final world.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Elizabeth Swan moonlights as a pirate. She's a great anti-hero, but not exactly someone I'd call a Princess of Heart. But I wouldn't put Elsa in that category either because she definitely struggles with darkness so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back